Stevia Liquid Concentrate
Sweet-tasting Herbal Extract Dietary Supplement
- Organic Stevia in a glass bottle
- Zero Calorie, Zero Carbohydrates, Zero Glycemic Index
- 600 Servings in every bottle
- Bitter Free, refreshingly sweet, smooth-tasting
- Minimal processing for highest purity
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Body Ecology offers only the highest quality stevia extract (95% rebaudioside crystals). This extract was developed by taking only the sweet-tasting rebaudioside crystals, leaving behind the licorice-like flavor from the leaves and creating the ideal alternative to synthetic sweeteners.
- Studies suggest stevia has a regulating effect on pancreas and could help stabilize blood sugar levels, making it a safe dietary supplement for people with diabetes, hypoglycemia, and candidiasis.
- Native Indians of the Guarani Tribe in Paraguay have used stevia as a sweetener for centuries.
Some comments we've received in the last 4 months --
I have been using this product on and off for the past ten years. I am always looking for something less expensive and have always been disappointed. Body Ecology Stevia is the best I've found, and I've tried them all !! Do yourself a favor and try Body Ecology Stevia before you waste another dime on other Stevia sweetner
I have never cared for stevia. My mom tried this product and convinced me to buy it. I'm glad she did. It is the best stevia I have had!
I've thrown out at least 20 bottles of Stevia trying to find one that didn't have an awful aftertaste...
This is the best tasting liquid stevia of any I've tried and I've tried them all!! It is very highly concentrated as well and only 2 or three drops are needed compared to about 10 drops of other brands.
It is a good replacement for sugar but does take some getting use to it.
BED Stevia Liquid Concentrate is made from organic stevia leaf, purified water, organic alcohol 6.9%, and organic vegetable glycerin.
1 cup sugar= 1 teaspoon liquid or powder
1 tablespoon sugar= 1/4 teaspoon powder, 6-9 drops liquid
1 teaspoon sugar= pinch to 1/16 teaspoon powder, 2-4 drops liquid