Vitality Greens + Probiotic Protein Shake
What's in it?
- Probiotic Protein Shake - Take once daily.
- Vitality SuperGreen - Nourish your inner ecosystem with 2 scoops per day
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
Not all protein shakes are created equal and Body Ecology’s Probiotic Protein Shake has the 2-in-1 benefit of helping with weight loss and optimizing your health by attending to the health of your gut. At first sip, many have even named this the best tasting protein powder on the market today.
It boasts an impressive line-up of high-quality ingredients designed to help your body achieve maximum performance.
Featuring only the best ingredients as a lean drink, here's what you'll get with every serving of the plant-based Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake:
- Organic fermented pea protein and rice protein -- Bioavailable and plant-based for maximum absorption, 15 grams per serving
- Just Thrive™ probiotic power blend -- Diverse, resilient, and beneficial Bacillus bacteria reach the gut with 100% survivability
- All-vegan algae trace minerals and whole algal lipids -- A powerhouse of thyroid-supporting sea minerals and recovery-promoting essential fatty acids
- Jerusalem artichoke flour and Fenujac gum blend -- A dose of high fiber to regulate blood sugar, temper the appetite, and balance cholesterol
- Fermented Green Vegetable Blend: 200 mg of alkalizing, nutrient-dense green vegetables that are fermented to remove oxalates and enhance bioavailability.
The Power Players: Protein And Probiotics
We’ve married protein and probiotics in this tasty shake because your body deserves the best of both worlds from one convenient source.
And with these two influential players on your side, your body’s overall ability to achieve maximum health can only go up - you could be feeling and looking better in as little as 30 days!
Proteins are so important because they help provide structure for the body’s cells, organs, bones, muscles, and connective tissue. The right protein can help:
- Jumpstart your metabolism
- Support and encourage muscle growth
- Promote higher energy levels
- Support healthier organs, skin, and hair
- Slow down the aging process
- Promote restful sleep
Probiotics are needed for healthy gut function which in turn becomes the cornerstone and foundation of strong immunity and a healthy body. The bacillus bacteria in Just Thrive®, can help:
- Seal leaky gut in 30 days7
- Promote healing from serious health conditions
- Reprogram the gut to burn fat3,4
- Bring the body to it’s ideal weight naturally3,4
- Support and boost immunity
- Slow cancer growth 6
But there’s more to it than simply simply adding these 2 components into your diet, and that’s why Body Ecology’s Probiotic Protein Shake is different from other similar products on the market.
The Importance Of High Quality Protein
How’s your current shake holding up to your expectations? Are you experiencing gas and bloating or feeling like it’s not as effective as you had hoped? Unfortunately, this is more common than not when comparing other shakes on the market.
Not with our Probiotic Protein Shake, though.
It’s time you experienced the difference a superior protein can make for your body.
Our shake is entirely plant-based and contains 15 grams of fermented pea and rice protein per serving. Fermented plant protein is pre-digested which takes the strain off your digestive tract and makes it even easier for the body to use.
While the nutrients in other shakes might pass right through your body due to lack of absorption, ours yields maximum absorption and bioavailability, giving your body the resources it needs to heal and thrive.
Additionally, the combination of fermented pea and rice protein provides a complete protein, aka, a complete amino acid profile.
Why do amino acids matter?
They’re the building blocks of protein and play a huge role in promoting muscle growth, fat burning, high energy levels, and better mental clarity - all enormously important factors in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
The Importance Of Fats And Minerals?
The Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake is chock-full of healthy lipids too. The shake contains beneficial fats from omega-3 fatty acids, as well as more beneficial protein from "Algavia" whole algal flour. These healthy lipids are supported by our exclusive mineral blend, bioavailable calcium, and trace minerals all sourced from ocean algae.
Fermented greens help to counterbalance the hearty plant proteins in the shake, alongside prebiotic fiber from whole, organic Jerusalem artichokes to feed the good bacterial spores; glucomannan fiber and fenugreek gum to support satiety; and Celtic sea salt as an added source of trace minerals.
Why Our Probiotics Steal The Show
The four Megaspores™ in the Probiotic Protein Shake are the spore-forming microbes Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus coagulans, and Bacillus indicus - all heavy hitting strains that produce critical vitamins in the gut.
They can also communicate with the immune system, suppress immune sensitivities such as allergies, reduce gut inflammation, and even heal a leaky gut within 30 days.7
Ready for some science that will blow your mind?
People’s digestive tracts are either programmed to gain weight easily and retain weight all too well OR to be lean, fat-burning machines. These effects are realized by turning on crucial genes in the digestive tract that control our metabolic fate.
The latest research has shown that the type of bacteria you have in your very own gut controls the amount of calories you extract from the food you eat, the types of food you crave and also what that food is converted to in the digestion process.
Foods consumed, especially carbohydrates, can be converted to compounds that lead to insulin resistance, fat storage, gas production, and metabolites that cause inflammation.
The flip side to that coin (and the very good news) is that the right bacteria can convert the very same foods to important compounds that increase insulin sensitivity, increase fat burn, prevent fat storage, reduce inflammation, reduce gas production, and actually improve satiety.
And now for the best news yet…
The current programming in your gut can be changed by using the right probiotic bacteria and feeding those good bacteria with the right types of nutrients.
We’ve got you covered.
Our Probiotic Protein Shake is formulated with bacillus endospores, otherwise known as “gut police”. They get into the gut, read the microbiome and directly eliminate unfavorable and overgrown organisms. At the same time, they produce compounds to help the good bacteria grow.
So, while some of weight loss is dependent upon your actual diet, the big news is that a HUGE part of losing weight and keeping it off is dependent upon your inner ecosystem, and this we can change.
Even with its exceptional nutrient profile, the Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake is naturally sweet. Free from added sugars, our Probiotic Protein Shake is sweetened with 100 percent organic flavors and Lakanto Monk Fruit extract that tastes as smooth as sugar. Zero-calorie Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is good for the waistline, and it's also diabetic-friendly. Lakanto has been proven not to raise insulin or blood sugar.9
Most people are surprised to find that the Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake doesn't need to be mixed with anything to mask the flavor. It tastes even more delicious in cold water and can also be added to smoothies. Our Probiotic Protein Shake is a satisfying, nutritious choice for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack -- and kids love it. Just shake and go.
Suggestions for Use: To get the best taste and most beneficial results, if you’re on stage 1 of The Body Ecology Diet, mix with 8-10 ounces of water.It’s even more delicious made with crushed ice in a blender. If you’re on stage 2, make your own dairy-free treat. Mix with unsweetened coconut milk or unsweetened macadamia milk.*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Moore, D. R., Camera, D. M., Areta, J. L., & Hawley, J. A. (2014). Beyond muscle hypertrophy: why dietary protein is important for endurance athletes 1. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 39(9), 987-997.
- Neacsu, M., Fyfe, C., Horgan, G., & Johnstone, A. M. (2014). Appetite control and biomarkers of satiety with vegetarian (soy) and meat-based high-protein diets for weight loss in obese men: a randomized crossover trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 100(2), 548-558.
- Lin HV, Frassetto A, Kowalik Jr EJ, et al. Butyrate and Propionate Protect against Diet-Induced Obesity and Regulate Gut Hormones via Free Fatty Acid Receptor 3-Independent Mechanisms. Brennan L, ed. PLoS ONE. 2012;7(4):e35240. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0035240.
- Zhanguo Gao, Jun Yin, Jin Zhang, Robert E. Ward, Roy J. Martin, Michael Lefevre, William T. Cefalu, and Jianping Ye. Butyrate Improves Insulin Sensitivity and Increases Energy Expenditure in Mice. DIABETES, VOL. 58, JULY 2009.
- Babault N, Païzis C, Deley G, et al. Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12:3. doi:10.1186/s12970-014-0064-5.
- Reuben, Alexandre, Spencer, Christine N., Prieto, Peter A., Gopalakrishnan, Vancheswaran. Genomic and immune heterogeneity are associated with differential responses to therapy in melanoma. npj Genomic Medicine 2, Article number: 10 (2017) doi:10.1038/s41525-017-0013-8.
- The effect of 30-days of probiotic supplementation on post-prandial responses to a high-fat meal: An expanded pilot study. Principal Investigator: Brian K. McFarlin, PhD, FACSM, FTOS, University of North Texas.
- Zhou Y, Zheng Y, Ebersole J, Huang CF. Insulin secretion stimulating effects of mogroside V and fruit extract of luo han kuo (Siraitia grosvenori Swingle) fruit extract. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2009 Nov;44(11):1252-7. PubMed PMID: 21351724.
- Selhub EM, Logan AC, Bested AC. Fermented foods, microbiota, and mental health: ancient practice meets nutritional psychiatry. Journal of Physiological Anthropology. 2014;33(1):2. doi:10.1186/1880-6805-33-2.
- Baron M. A patented strain of Bacillus coagulans increased immune response to viral challenge. Postgrad Med. 2009 Mar;121(2):114-8. Doi: 10.3810/pgm.2009.03.1971. PubMed PMID: 19332969.
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
Vitality Supergreen is Gluten Free!
Morning Greens Smoothie
What makes Vitality SuperGreen different from all the other green drinks on the market today? Why is ours so special? With a unique focus on nourishing the inner ecosystem, this very alkalizing formula, especially created by Donna Gates, will soothe and help rebuild the lining of your intestines
A generous amount of nutrient-rich elements like L-glutamine, FOS from chicory inulin, GMO-free Sunflower Lecithin, and aloe vera extract (200:1) help establish and maintain a healthy mucosal lining. As the leader in fermented food and nutrition we know how important it is to establish and nourish an inner ecosystem. This civilization of beneficial micro flora need healthy food just like you do; and they love algae. So, we've spared no cost in blending together an extraordinary spectrum (or life force) of fermented algae and cereal grasses, fermented green veggies, enzymes, probiotics and food-based supplements providing you the highest quality green drink on the market today. Use it to rebuild and strengthen your immunity and to create new vitality.
Vitality SuperGreen is one of our most popular products. It's a must each morning and it makes a great afternoon pick-me-up.
It's an excellent source of complete, easily assimilated protein, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, lignans, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, and beneficial microflora.
Newly reformulated to include fermented algae, fermented greens and sunflower lecithin, Vitality SuperGreen is a proprietary blend of:
- Algae: Cracked-Wall chlorella; Red Marine Algae; Dulse powder (Palmaria Palmata)
- Cereal Grass: Barley Grass Juice; Alfalfa Juice
- Intestinal Support Blend: L-glutamine; Chicory Root Inulin (fiber); Flax Seed Fiber; sunflower lecithin (GMO free); Aloe Vera Extract (200:1)
- Fermented Vegetable Blend: Organic Spinach, Organic Parsley, Organic Kale
- Fermented Algae Blend: Spirulina, BioAstin Astaxanthin, Chlorella, Dunaliella Salina, Kelp, Barley Grass, Oat Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Barley Flakes
- Probiotics: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Delbreukii (caseii, bulgaricus, causasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmanni, lactis.) Bifidabacterium Bifidum, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Super Supplement Blend: Rice Bran Extract (Anti-oxidant); Acerola extract; Rhodiola Rosea; Bilberry Extract; Biovin Grapeseed Extract; Beta 1,3 glucan (dual standard)
- Vanilla and Stevia
Contains no fillers and no excipients. 279 grams. If taken once daily, one container will last for one month.
Suggestions for Use
Add 2 scoops (or more) to 8 ounces of filtered water. As part of a high energy weight loss program substitute Vitality for your breakfast meal. If you want to gain weight, you'll find Vitality SuperGreen provides that extra nourishment when taken along with a larger meal. Refrigerate after opening.
Although this is a great-tasting drink, to make it a little sweeter, add a few drops of Body Ecology's liquid stevia concentrate as desired.
- Lancet. 1993 May 29;341(8857):1363-5.
- JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1994 Jul-Aug;18(4):303-7.
- J Nutr. 2007 Nov;137(11 Suppl):2568S-2571S.
- Dierick N, Ovyn A, Smet S. In vitro assessment of the effect of intact marine brown macro-algae Ascophyllum nodosum of the gut flora piglets. Livest Sci. 2010;133:154–156.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease