Who said eating right was boring? This triple berry sorbet makes use of all of the gorgeous colors available at your local farmer’s market this season PLUS helps you add some necessary probiotics too.
- 1 pint each of strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Liquid Stevia and/or Lakanto (to taste)
- 2 cups coconut kefir cheese
- Dash Hawaiian or Celtic Sea Salt
- Splash Vanilla
Always balance your meals with the right amount of greens. This very alkalizing formula will soothe and help rebuild the lining of your intestines. It's an excellent source of complete, easily assimilated protein, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, lignans, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, and beneficial microflora.
- Prepare Coconut Kefir Cheese and refrigerate after it’s fermented.
- Blend berries, stevia, (or Lakanto) lemon juice and vanilla in your Vita-Mix, and freeze in an ice cream maker or freezer safe container.
- When ready to eat, thaw berries for a few minutes, then blend them with your kefir cheese and serve!