Fall is upon us, so it is time to enjoy robust harvest vegetables! Not only does this recipe look beautiful, but it is actually delicious with a rich caramelized and roasted flavor.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into ½-1” florets
- 2 C Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp coconut or olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
- ½ - 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ½ -1 tsp sea salt
- Steam cauliflower and Brussels sprouts for 4-6 minutes. (Just to start the cooking process - don’t overcook.)
- Put cauliflower and Brussels sprouts in a large bowl, let cool.
- Drizzle oil on top, and then add garlic and seasoning. (Let this mixture set to blend the flavors – you can even refrigerate overnight and use the next day.)
- Spread vegetables in single layer on a greased roasting pan.
- Roast at 450° until vegetables are crisp-tender and begin to brown at the edges (15 -20 minutes).
- Serve hot or at room temperature!