Ingredients: (makes 6 servings)
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes, washed and scrubbed well
- Sea salt or Herbamare to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweet red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dill, fennel, or parsley, preferably flat-leaf type, minced
- Fresh dill or parsley sprigs for garnish
- Cut potatoes into bite-size cubes and cook until tender.
- When cool, add other ingredients.
- Chill before serving.
- Add watercress, mustard, 1 - 2 Tbsp. raw, organic apple cider vinegar or herbs such as curry powder, garlic, Italian seasonings, etc.
- These same ingredients can be used with the Body Ecology Diet Salad Dressing, and it’s even healthier.