Good Morning Greens Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into quarters then cored but not peeled
- 4 or 5 stalks celery with leaves, ends and tips removed
- 3 – 4 large romaine lettuce leaves, torn into pieces
- ½ large Haas avocado, peeled and coarsely chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro or parsley (depending on your preference), stems removed
- 3 – 4 cups filtered water
Purée ingredients in a blender, adding more water if needed.
You can also add the juice from one half of a lemon or lime and even ¼ teaspoon sea salt and/or cayenne pepper.