Praise for Donna Gates and The Body Ecology Diet
A few years ago I attended a week long workshop with Donna Gates. It was an eye opening experience as she shared simple but powerful principles for attaining and maintaining a super healthy body. One of the most important things in the workshop was that Donna fed us breakfast and lunch. We were able to taste and experience how delicious the fermented foods were. Everyone enjoyed her way of cooking and delighted to take her recipes and probiotic nutrition home with them. I have been a follower ever since and at 84 am enjoying vibrant health.
- Louise L. Hay, the New York Times best-selling author of You Can Heal Your Life.
Body Ecology emphasizes the importance of what we put into our bodies and teaches a way of eating that makes me feel like I am in control of my health and in tune with my body's intuitive needs. Cultured vegetables and coconut kefir have become essentials, not only in my home, but whenever I travel.
- Jessica Biel, Actress.
If you're suffering from chronic health problems and confused at all the differing messages out there, please don't make the same mistake I did and take the long road to find answers. After all the programs, you'll eventually find Body Ecology. What a life changer. Thank you Donna!
- Chynna Phillips, Singer and Actress.
Donna Gates has opened my mind up to new and amazing alternatives and possibilities to healing. Never did I know and fully understand the power food has in regards to healing the body. Not only is the book educational for a better life but the food is DELICIOUS! Who knew healthy food could be so good?!
- Tia Mowry, Actress.
Donna Gates packs every page of The Body Ecology Guide to Growing Younger with health principles and nutrition advice that help rejuvenate your life and allow you to actually grow younger based on the latest breakthrough natural-health technologies. This inspiring book empowers your healing, improves your life experience, and gives you tools to live over 100—all while having ‘the best day ever’ every single day!
- David Wolfe, creator of The LongevityNOW Program; author of Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future, Eating for Beauty, and Amazing Grace.
Donna Gates has always been on the cutting edge of nutrition and wellness. She is a vibrant example of the profound anti-aging potential of nutrient-dense living foods. I urge anyone who is interested in living a long and vibrant life to follow the principles contained in The Body Ecology Guide to Growing Younger.
- Jordan Rubin, founder of Garden of Life; New York Times best-selling author of The Maker’s Diet.
So if you’re interested in anti-aging, if you value your life, I highly recommend the new book by Donna Gates and the anti-aging program. I highly recommend all the supplements on this program and starting to implement them into your life.
- Truth Calkins, creator of the Tonic Bar and Raw Food Guru.
Let’s face it, when you take a look at Donna, you know she embodies the type of principles in this book. I really urge all of you, get this book, it is a must read, it is a must guide that will really take us into a very long, active, and energetic life.
- George Lamoureux, Master’s Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, Medical Qi Gong Practitioner.
Donna Gates has fused ancient wisdom with modern science to develop the most powerful eating program on the planet today. The Body Ecology Diet is a complete system of living that consciously brings the love of eating into your home. It's not about weight loss...it's about health gain.
- Dr. Darren Weissman, author of Awakening to the Secret Code of Your Mind.
I love this book! Our national health has become an emergency, and Donna Gates provides the solution. As Boomers, we’ve pioneered it all, and now we’re leading the way in new approaches to aging. Scientifically and clinically based, this book provides a user-friendly, comprehensive handbook for our care and feeding into healthy longevity. Read it and stay young.
- Hyla Cass, M.D., author of 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health.
Awesome book! Donna Gates is as incredibly wonderful as she is excessively humble. If you are a Baby Boomer who is tired of hearing the ‘same old, same old’ and wants vitality of your spirit as well as your body, this book is for you! Donna will teach you to die very ‘young’—but very late in life . . . and feeling glad that you made the journey!
- Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., medical director of the Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Centers nationally; best-selling author of From Fatigued to Fantastic!, Pain Free 1-2-3: A Proven Program for Eliminating Chronic Pain Now, and Beat Sugar Addiction NOW!.
Read this book! Donna Gates reveals a new design for living that may change your life. Every page is food for thought, from the repercussions of the products we ingest to their effect on our health, longevity, and physiques. This is a comprehensive, step-by-step, safe, and natural path for wellness and staying young. It deserves your utter attention!
- Richard Stamile, M.D., Orthopedic Surgery and Geriatric Medicine specialist; and Terri Stamile, RN.
I have seen Donna Gates and her Body Ecology program greatly improve health in all age ranges, from children with autism to healthy aging in senior citizens when they stick with the program for a few months. Her plant-based organic food diet, with an emphasis on fermented foods, is ideal for building a healthy intestinal tract, which is the foundation for optimum health and well-being.
- Leonard Smith, M.D., renowned gastrointestinal, vascular and general surgeon, and expert in the field of nutrition and natural supplementation.
While internet technology provides us with a myriad of information, a seeker often gets lost, confused, and overwhelmed. Such is the case faced by many of my patients who are in a quest to find answers to their physical and mental ailments. Donna Gates’ 'Body Ecology Diet' is not only a succinct compilation of effective health information, equivalent to reading dozens of related books, it also provides a well versed program ushering the reader on a path to greater wellness. Donna’s insights will shine a ray of light to many who are at lost.
- Dr. Taisuke Jo DC, DIBAK .
The Body Ecology Diet is easy to understand and chock full of practical information. I recommend it!
- William G. Crook M.D., author of The Yeast Connection and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
The Body Ecology Diet brings us into the era of whole-body therapy. I don't think the authors left anything out.
- Lendon H. Smith M.D., Author of Feed Your Kids Right, Feed Yourself Right, and co-author of Beyond Antibiotics.
No one has ever put together all that we need to know about recovering and enhancing immunity - until now. I am making it a must reading for all my patients with candidiasis, immune disorders and food allergies.
- Keith W. Sehnert M.D., author of Selfcare/Wellcare, Stress/Unstress, and co-author of Beyond Antibiotics
The Body Ecology Diet takes the mystery out of the often confusing topic of eating for optimum health. Donna Gates' book combines recent scientific thought with proven traditional healing concepts and common sense...
- Michael A. Schmidt M.D., author of Tired of Being Tired, Managing the Patient with Chronic Fatigue, and co-author of Beyond Antibiotics.