New to Body Ecology? Save big by purchasing our most essential BE Diet products!
- 3 Boxes of Digestive Care Multi
- Probiotic Protein Shake
- Vitality SuperGreen
You're on a roll. Why stop now? BE WELL keeps you thriving every day. If you are already feeling healthy and vibrant, and would like to maintain good health, BE Well offers everything you need.
Vitality SuperGreen: Perfect in a green smoothie. Alkalize your body, repair gut tissue, and feed your inner ecosystem.
3 Boxes of Digestive Care Multi: Make it easy with 1 pouch that contains 4 formulas: Probiotic Power Blend, Digestive Enzyme Power Blend, Mineral Power Blend, and Liver Power Cleanse.
Probiotic Protein Shake: This protein shake has the 2-in-1 benefit of helping with weight loss and optimizing your health by attending to the health of your gut with its powerful blend of probiotics and easy-to-digest, fermented protein.”
Access the tabs below to read about the products included in your BE Well program.
Digestive Care Multi
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
Reclaim Your Health.
Heal the Gut.
Imagine beginning your day with enthusiasm. Imagine feeling energized after you eat, rather than tired. Imagine naturally moving through your day with focus and clarity, rather than needing a cup of coffee to get you there.
While many of us suffer through each day feeling worn out and exhausted, we don't have to.
At Body Ecology, we believe that creating energy, correcting digestion, conquering infections, and cleansing toxins are fundamental to health and longevity.
After years (and sometimes, decades) of ignoring the body and its needs, reclaiming your health may seem overwhelming.
This is why, after years of research, Donna formulated the Digestive Care Multi.
One dose of Digestive Care Multi contains:
- Mineral Power Blend
- Liver Power Cleanse
- Digestive Enzyme Power Blend
- Probiotic Power Blend
Each box contains 30 pouches. Each convenient pouch contains 4 capsules. Take 1 pouch, 3 times a day with a meal.
MINERAL POWER BLEND
The most common way that we remedy dips in energy is with a cup of caffeinated tea, an espresso, or a square of chocolate. Instead of forcing the body to exert more energy than it can muster, why not give it the fuel that it needs to feel naturally energetic?
Minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium are at the core of every enzymatic reaction in the body. They kick-start the production of cellular energy. They help to activate vitamins in the body.
There are 16 major minerals and 7 trace minerals that the body needs to function at its highest level.
If you would like stable energy levels throughout the day, making sure that you have enough minerals—and the right kind—is essential. Unfortunately, many of us grow up eating lifeless, packaged foods that steal minerals from the body, rather than replenish them.
Even in the best circumstances—when food is unprocessed, organic, and GMO-free—whole fruits and vegetables may lack the full spectrum of nutrients that they were designed to have. Even organic food harvested from mineral-deficient soil will always be a pale version of its original potential.
This is why we formulated Mineral Power Blend with biomass, which contains a blend of major minerals and trace minerals that are naturally found in humic substances.
Humic substances are formed over a long period of time when plant matter breaks down into soil, leaving behind plenty of major mineral and trace minerals that the body can easily pick up and use.
Chelation and Heavy Metal Detoxification
Mineral Power Blend also contains Laminaria, a seaweed that became especially popular after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.
Laminaria is a natural source of alginates, a chelator that absorbs and binds to radioactive elements, heavy metals, and free radicals. Because the body cannot degrade and break down alginates, these are excreted—along with its toxins—from the body.
Heavy metals, like mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic, are especially problematic because they can accumulate in the tissue and will not leave the body on their own.
These days, we still can find mercury in dental “silver” or amalgam fillings. Because mercury is not a stable metal, it releases gas that is either inhaled or swallowed. Other common sources of heavy metals include our water supply, paint, and some seafood. Heavy metals are in our environment, and it is difficult to avoid exposure.
Fortunately, like the alginates in Laminaria, the selenium in Mineral Power Blend also has the ability to bind to heavy metals. Selenium assists Laminaria in gently pulling toxicity out of your cells, your tissue, and your body.
Besides chelating heavy metals from the body, Laminaria is a concentrated source of the trace mineral iodine. While the body needs iodine to survive, it cannot make it. Most of the world's iodine is found in the ocean. A deficiency in iodine has been linked to thyroid disorders and to fibrocystic breast disease.
Mineral Power Blend helps you to conquer two of the biggest roadblocks in health.
- The first is low energy and exhaustion. The blend of ocean and land minerals in Mineral Power Blend revives the energy centers in your body—from your cells to your thyroid.
- The second is toxicity. Selenium in biomass and the alginates in Laminaria bind to toxins in the body so that they do not have a chance to accumulate. Both selenium and Laminaria cleanse poisons from the body.
LIVER POWER CLEANSE
The body is always getting rid of as much toxic material as it can. And the liver is our main organ of detoxification. One of its jobs is to convert toxins into a substance that we can easily eliminate.
When the liver is perfectly supported with diet and lifestyle choices, the cleansing process is effortless. However, when switching to a new diet or after years of neglect, the liver can become weighed down.
In order to support this cleansing process, we created Liver Power Cleanse.
Liver Power Cleanse is a blend of 4 herbs that have been found to support the detoxification cycle in the body, naturally lift levels of antioxidants, and assist in cellular repair. These 4 herbs—wasabi, milk thistle, sarsaparilla, and artichoke leaf—all target the liver, which is the area most susceptible to damage during a cleanse or when transitioning to a new diet.
As the liver removes drugs, pesticides, and heavy metals from the body, it produces something called free radicals. Free radicals cause cellular damage and accelerate the aging process.
During the detoxification process, the liver relies on large stores of antioxidants to neutralize these free radicals and to continue the cleansing process. The most important antioxidant that the liver relies on is called glutathione.
If levels of glutathione are low, the cleansing process slows down, and the liver—with the rest of the body—becomes congested and toxic.
Milk thistle contains a group of flavonoids called silymarin. Silymarin goes directly to the liver, helping to repair damaged tissue and support the production of glutathione.
Genetic and Cellular Repair
Liver Power Cleanse contains nutrients that enhance genetic and cellular repair.
Wasabi, a cruciferous root that we included in Liver Power Cleanse, contains an exceptional amount of something called sulforaphane. This special compound—sulforaphane—is naturally present in all cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, and kale.
Studies have determined that sulforaphane influences DNA methylation.
Methylation is one of the most significant ways that the body repairs itself. DNA methylation involves turning “off” specific genes, and it helps control what genetic material gets read and expressed within each cell.
When DNA methylation gets mixed up, we see the hallmark signs of aging, including the development of diseases like:
- Heart disease
- Degenerative diseases that affect the brain
- Immune system disorders
As we cleanse and produce more free radicals, our need for genetic and cellular repair grows. The amount of free radicals in the body can also increase as we are exposed to more stress, environmental pollutants, food irritants, and infection.
Liver Power Cleanse keeps our cells healthy and supports the repair of cells and our genetic code.
DIGESTIVE ENZYME POWER BLEND
Have you heard the advice given to us by Hippocrates, “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food?”
Most of us have.
But if you have ever experienced these following symptoms after enjoying a particularly nourishing meal, you may feel frustrated. Hippocrates' advice sounds great—for everyone else except you.
- Bloating and abdominal cramping
- Diarrhea, or the sudden urge to use the restroom
- Brain fog
- Sleepiness or fatigue
- Stiffness or swollen, tender joints
While what we eat matters, what we absorb matters most.
If we are not absorbing the valuable nutrients in our food or if food is allowed to putrefy and rot in the gut, even the best foods can do more harm than good.
As you transition to a diet that starves Candida yeast infection and balances your inner ecosystem, it is critical that you simultaneously repair the gut and ease the burden of digesting certain foods.
Of all the reasons people choose not to stick with a new way of eating, troubled digestion is by far the most common.
The reality is that almost no one has a perfectly healthy digestive system. When you add a big change in diet—such as more plant-based foods or even fermented foods that fight Candida infection—tummy troubles, indigestion, and die-off can get worse before they improve.
Digestive enzymes help the digestive system to break down large particles of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Unfortunately, after the age of 28 we slowly begin to lose the ability to produce our own enzymes. Many diseases and infections are amplified by our inability to completely digest food.
When we are able to unlock and fully absorb the nutrients in food, our body has more energy and more life force.
Digestive Enzyme Power Blend is a combination of 21 carefully selected enzymes that help you to create more energy, correct digestion, conquer infections, and cleanse toxins.
In addition to the enzymes that most refined and processed food lacks, Digestive Enzyme Power Blend contains lipase, amylase, acid-stable protease, and hemicellulase.
Unlike many enzyme formulas, our Digestive Enzyme Power Blend features a special ‘acid-stable' protease enzyme that is designed to survive the acid in the stomach.
Acid-stable protease travels further along the digestive tract and helps in the complete breakdown and absorption of food.
Digestive Enzyme Power Blend contains hemicellulase, a group of enzymes that targets Candida overgrowth.
Hemicellulase breaks down the hemicellulose fibers that form the cell wall of Candida. Like most other plant “roughage,” we cannot digest these special fibers—this is one reason why Candida overgrowth is so difficult to manage.
Hemicellulase enzymes split the cell wall of Candida, helping to control Candida overgrowth.
PROBIOTIC POWER BLEND
No digestive care program is complete without probiotics.
Probiotics can help to balance to an inner ecosystem that has been damaged from:
- Candida overgrowth
- Amalgam “silver” fillings
- Hormone replacement therapy or the contraceptive pill
- Years of antibiotic use
- A diet that is full of overly processed food
Good bacteria and yeast in the digestive tract do more than help us digest our food. From our joints to our skin, from our mood to our waist size, gut bacteria play a leading role in our wellbeing.
The health of the digestive system is central to health of the entire body. For example, studies now suggest that a harmonious inner ecosystem may:
- Help regulate immune function
- Prevent allergies
- Control inflammation
- Metabolize toxins, such as pesticides and heavy metals
- Help to manage heart disease and all forms of diabetes
- Help to firm and flatten the belly
- Clear up skin problems, such as cystic acne and eczema
- Synthesize mood-lifting neurotransmitters, like serotonin and GABA
- Manage gut infections and repair a leaky gut
The beneficial microbes in Probiotic Power Blend are designed to work synergistically with each other, giving you the essential tools that you need to rebuild your digestive core.
Bifidobacterium longum has a profound effect on the nervous system. In studies, B. longum has been found to reduce anxiety, especially when there is anxiety along with intestinal damage. Like other beneficial gut bacteria, it also assists in the digestion of food and helps to protect the body against infection.
Naturally found in the human gut and birth canal, Bifidobacterium bifidum is common in breastfed babies and helps prevent diarrhea in infants. B. bifidum also communicates with our immune system and prevents more dangerous and disease-causing bacteria from growing along the lining of the intestinal tract.
Bifidobacterium breve has a big appetite, and it is able to digest a wide variety of molecules. Because of this, it can easily colonize the intestinal tract and compete for intestinal “real estate.” B. breve inhibits the growth of disease-causing bugs in the intestinal tract and naturally thrives in the birth canal, where it helps control the overgrowth of Candida.
Bifidobacterium infantis and Lactobacillus salivarius
Research has found that some bacteria—like Bifidobacterium infantis and Lactobacillus salivarius—are especially anti-inflammatory in nature. These bacteria have a soothing effect on severe cases of inflammation and may help heal intestinal damage. Studies have found that levels of the antioxidant glutathione increase in tissue where there are colonies B. infantis and L. salivarius.
From the lychee and the mangosteen fruit of Indochina, Saccharomyces boulardii is a tropical strain of yeast that supports the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut, inhibits the growth of disease-causing bugs, helps to control inflammation, and releases enzymes that help to detoxify the body.
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
Vitality Supergreen is Gluten Free!
Morning Greens Smoothie
What makes Vitality SuperGreen different from all the other green drinks on the market today? Why is ours so special? With a unique focus on nourishing the inner ecosystem, this very alkalizing formula, especially created by Donna Gates, will soothe and help rebuild the lining of your intestines
A generous amount of nutrient-rich elements like L-glutamine, FOS from chicory inulin, GMO-free Sunflower Lecithin, and aloe vera extract (200:1) help establish and maintain a healthy mucosal lining. As the leader in fermented food and nutrition we know how important it is to establish and nourish an inner ecosystem. This civilization of beneficial micro flora need healthy food just like you do; and they love algae. So, we've spared no cost in blending together an extraordinary spectrum (or life force) of fermented algae and cereal grasses, fermented green veggies, enzymes, probiotics and food-based supplements providing you the highest quality green drink on the market today. Use it to rebuild and strengthen your immunity and to create new vitality.
Vitality SuperGreen is one of our most popular products. It's a must each morning and it makes a great afternoon pick-me-up.
It's an excellent source of complete, easily assimilated protein, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, lignans, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, and beneficial microflora.
Newly reformulated to include fermented algae, fermented greens and sunflower lecithin, Vitality SuperGreen is a proprietary blend of:
- Algae: Cracked-Wall chlorella; Red Marine Algae; Dulse powder (Palmaria Palmata)
- Cereal Grass: Barley Grass Juice; Alfalfa Juice
- Intestinal Support Blend: L-glutamine; Chicory Root Inulin (fiber); Flax Seed Fiber; sunflower lecithin (GMO free); Aloe Vera Extract (200:1)
- Fermented Vegetable Blend: Organic Spinach, Organic Parsley, Organic Kale
- Fermented Algae Blend: Spirulina, BioAstin Astaxanthin, Chlorella, Dunaliella Salina, Kelp, Barley Grass, Oat Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Barley Flakes
- Probiotics: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Delbreukii (caseii, bulgaricus, causasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmanni, lactis.) Bifidabacterium Bifidum, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Super Supplement Blend: Rice Bran Extract (Anti-oxidant); Acerola extract; Rhodiola Rosea; Bilberry Extract; Biovin Grapeseed Extract; Beta 1,3 glucan (dual standard)
- Vanilla and Stevia
Contains no fillers and no excipients. 279 grams. If taken once daily, one container will last for one month.
Suggestions for Use
Add 2 scoops (or more) to 8 ounces of filtered water. As part of a high energy weight loss program substitute Vitality for your breakfast meal. If you want to gain weight, you'll find Vitality SuperGreen provides that extra nourishment when taken along with a larger meal. Refrigerate after opening.
Although this is a great-tasting drink, to make it a little sweeter, add a few drops of Body Ecology's liquid stevia concentrate as desired.
- Lancet. 1993 May 29;341(8857):1363-5.
- JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1994 Jul-Aug;18(4):303-7.
- J Nutr. 2007 Nov;137(11 Suppl):2568S-2571S.
- Dierick N, Ovyn A, Smet S. In vitro assessment of the effect of intact marine brown macro-algae Ascophyllum nodosum of the gut flora piglets. Livest Sci. 2010;133:154–156.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
Not all protein shakes are created equal and Body Ecology's Probiotic Protein Shake has the 2-in-1 benefit of helping with weight loss and optimizing your health by attending to the health of your gut. At first sip, many have even named this the best tasting protein powder on the market today.
It boasts an impressive line-up of high-quality ingredients designed to help your body achieve maximum performance.
Featuring only the best ingredients as a lean drink, here's what you'll get with every serving of the plant-based Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake:
- Organic fermented pea protein and rice protein -- Bioavailable and plant-based for maximum absorption, 15 grams per serving
- Just Thrive™ probiotic power blend -- Diverse, resilient, and beneficial Bacillus bacteria reach the gut with 100% survivability
- All-vegan algae trace minerals and whole algal lipids -- A powerhouse of thyroid-supporting sea minerals and recovery-promoting essential fatty acids
- Jerusalem artichoke flour and Fenujac gum blend -- A dose of high fiber to regulate blood sugar, temper the appetite, and balance cholesterol
- Fermented Green Vegetable Blend: 200 mg of alkalizing, nutrient-dense green vegetables that are fermented to remove oxalates and enhance bioavailability.
The Power Players: Protein And Probiotics
We've married protein and probiotics in this tasty shake because your body deserves the best of both worlds from one convenient source.
And with these two influential players on your side, your body's overall ability to achieve maximum health can only go up - you could be feeling and looking better in as little as 30 days!
Proteins are so important because they help provide structure for the body's cells, organs, bones, muscles, and connective tissue. The right protein can help:
- Jumpstart your metabolism
- Support and encourage muscle growth
- Promote higher energy levels
- Support healthier organs, skin, and hair
- Slow down the aging process
- Promote restful sleep
Probiotics are needed for healthy gut function which in turn becomes the cornerstone and foundation of strong immunity and a healthy body. The bacillus bacteria in Just Thrive®, can help:
- Seal leaky gut in 30 days7
- Promote healing from serious health conditions
- Reprogram the gut to burn fat3,4
- Bring the body to it's ideal weight naturally3,4
- Support and boost immunity
- Slow cancer growth 6
But there's more to it than simply simply adding these 2 components into your diet, and that's why Body Ecology's Probiotic Protein Shake is different from other similar products on the market.
The Importance Of High Quality Protein
How's your current shake holding up to your expectations? Are you experiencing gas and bloating or feeling like it's not as effective as you had hoped? Unfortunately, this is more common than not when comparing other shakes on the market.
Not with our Probiotic Protein Shake, though.
It's time you experienced the difference a superior protein can make for your body.
Our shake is entirely plant-based and contains 15 grams of fermented pea and rice protein per serving. Fermented plant protein is pre-digested which takes the strain off your digestive tract and makes it even easier for the body to use.
While the nutrients in other shakes might pass right through your body due to lack of absorption, ours yields maximum absorption and bioavailability, giving your body the resources it needs to heal and thrive.
Additionally, the combination of fermented pea and rice protein provides a complete protein, aka, a complete amino acid profile.
Why do amino acids matter?
They're the building blocks of protein and play a huge role in promoting muscle growth, fat burning, high energy levels, and better mental clarity - all enormously important factors in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
The Importance Of Fats And Minerals?
The Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake is chock-full of healthy lipids too. The shake contains beneficial fats from omega-3 fatty acids, as well as more beneficial protein from "Algavia" whole algal flour. These healthy lipids are supported by our exclusive mineral blend, bioavailable calcium, and trace minerals all sourced from ocean algae.
Fermented greens help to counterbalance the hearty plant proteins in the shake, alongside prebiotic fiber from whole, organic Jerusalem artichokes to feed the good bacterial spores; glucomannan fiber and fenugreek gum to support satiety; and Celtic sea salt as an added source of trace minerals.
Why Our Probiotics Steal The Show
The four Megaspores™ in the Probiotic Protein Shake are the spore-forming microbes Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus coagulans, and Bacillus indicus - all heavy hitting strains that produce critical vitamins in the gut.
They can also communicate with the immune system, suppress immune sensitivities such as allergies, reduce gut inflammation, and even heal a leaky gut within 30 days.7
Ready for some science that will blow your mind?
People's digestive tracts are either programmed to gain weight easily and retain weight all too well OR to be lean, fat-burning machines. These effects are realized by turning on crucial genes in the digestive tract that control our metabolic fate.
The latest research has shown that the type of bacteria you have in your very own gut controls the amount of calories you extract from the food you eat, the types of food you crave and also what that food is converted to in the digestion process.
Foods consumed, especially carbohydrates, can be converted to compounds that lead to insulin resistance, fat storage, gas production, and metabolites that cause inflammation.
The flip side to that coin (and the very good news) is that the right bacteria can convert the very same foods to important compounds that increase insulin sensitivity, increase fat burn, prevent fat storage, reduce inflammation, reduce gas production, and actually improve satiety.
And now for the best news yet…
The current programming in your gut can be changed by using the right probiotic bacteria and feeding those good bacteria with the right types of nutrients.
We've got you covered.
Our Probiotic Protein Shake is formulated with bacillus endospores, otherwise known as “gut police”. They get into the gut, read the microbiome and directly eliminate unfavorable and overgrown organisms. At the same time, they produce compounds to help the good bacteria grow.
So, while some of weight loss is dependent upon your actual diet, the big news is that a HUGE part of losing weight and keeping it off is dependent upon your inner ecosystem, and this we can change.
Even with its exceptional nutrient profile, the Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake is naturally sweet. Free from added sugars, our Probiotic Protein Shake is sweetened with 100 percent organic flavors and Lakanto Monk Fruit extract that tastes as smooth as sugar. Zero-calorie Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is good for the waistline, and it's also diabetic-friendly. Lakanto has been proven not to raise insulin or blood sugar.9
Most people are surprised to find that the Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake doesn't need to be mixed with anything to mask the flavor. It tastes even more delicious in cold water and can also be added to smoothies. Our Probiotic Protein Shake is a satisfying, nutritious choice for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack -- and kids love it. Just shake and go.
Suggestions for Use: To get the best taste and most beneficial results, if you're on stage 1 of The Body Ecology Diet, mix with 8-10 ounces of water.It's even more delicious made with crushed ice in a blender. If you're on stage 2, make your own dairy-free treat. Mix with unsweetened coconut milk or unsweetened macadamia milk.*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Moore, D. R., Camera, D. M., Areta, J. L., & Hawley, J. A. (2014). Beyond muscle hypertrophy: why dietary protein is important for endurance athletes 1. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 39(9), 987-997.
- Neacsu, M., Fyfe, C., Horgan, G., & Johnstone, A. M. (2014). Appetite control and biomarkers of satiety with vegetarian (soy) and meat-based high-protein diets for weight loss in obese men: a randomized crossover trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 100(2), 548-558.
- Lin HV, Frassetto A, Kowalik Jr EJ, et al. Butyrate and Propionate Protect against Diet-Induced Obesity and Regulate Gut Hormones via Free Fatty Acid Receptor 3-Independent Mechanisms. Brennan L, ed. PLoS ONE. 2012;7(4):e35240. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0035240.
- Zhanguo Gao, Jun Yin, Jin Zhang, Robert E. Ward, Roy J. Martin, Michael Lefevre, William T. Cefalu, and Jianping Ye. Butyrate Improves Insulin Sensitivity and Increases Energy Expenditure in Mice. DIABETES, VOL. 58, JULY 2009.
- Babault N, Païzis C, Deley G, et al. Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12:3. doi:10.1186/s12970-014-0064-5.
- Reuben, Alexandre, Spencer, Christine N., Prieto, Peter A., Gopalakrishnan, Vancheswaran. Genomic and immune heterogeneity are associated with differential responses to therapy in melanoma. npj Genomic Medicine 2, Article number: 10 (2017) doi:10.1038/s41525-017-0013-8.
- The effect of 30-days of probiotic supplementation on post-prandial responses to a high-fat meal: An expanded pilot study. Principal Investigator: Brian K. McFarlin, PhD, FACSM, FTOS, University of North Texas.
- Zhou Y, Zheng Y, Ebersole J, Huang CF. Insulin secretion stimulating effects of mogroside V and fruit extract of luo han kuo (Siraitia grosvenori Swingle) fruit extract. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2009 Nov;44(11):1252-7. PubMed PMID: 21351724.
- Selhub EM, Logan AC, Bested AC. Fermented foods, microbiota, and mental health: ancient practice meets nutritional psychiatry. Journal of Physiological Anthropology. 2014;33(1):2. doi:10.1186/1880-6805-33-2.
- Baron M. A patented strain of Bacillus coagulans increased immune response to viral challenge. Postgrad Med. 2009 Mar;121(2):114-8. Doi: 10.3810/pgm.2009.03.1971. PubMed PMID: 19332969.