Are you looking for an on-the-go meal supplement that can keep up with your healthy lifestyle? Whey protein concentrate, a delicious powder that mixes well with all kinds of liquids, could be just what you need!
Happy cows make high quality whey protein.RenewPro Whey Protein is made from the whey of pasture-fed cows that are hormone free.
Bodybuilders and cancer patients alike have been using whey protein for years.
Whey protein has been shown to:
- Build muscle mass
- Lower blood pressure
- Speed recovery time
- Boost immunity
- Act as a prebiotic to feed the healthy microflora in your intestines
With all these reasons to use whey protein, it's no wonder that so many brands are on the market. But be careful what you choose because the quality and the kind of whey proteins varies and you want to be sure that you are getting the best nutritional value for your money.
Why Whey Protein?
Whey protein supplements contain cysteine, lactoferrin, and immunoglobulins. These substances each play critical roles in your body.
- Cysteine is an amino acid found in colostrums and in mother's milk that can help regulate metabolism and improve immunity.
- Lactoferrin is also found in colostrum and breast milk and is a prebiotic that supports the growth of good bacteria in your gut helping establish an inner ecosystem at birth. It also has been shown to inhibit viral replication and the growth of bad bacteria by bonding to excess iron.
- Immunoglobulins are powerful immune boosters found in colostrum and breast milk. They are proteins that act as antibodies to help get rid of bad bacteria and pathogens in your intestines.
Collectively, they help manufacture glutathione, perhaps the most important antioxidant of all. Glutathione is essential for helping protect your body from free radicals and helps metabolize toxins and carcinogens.
Whey protein provides amino acids (the building blocks for proteins) and lipids (fats) that your body can readily absorb. So if you generally have trouble digesting milk, you can probably digest whey protein without any problems.
(Most people who have stomach discomfort and gas after consuming dairy usually have this problem because they cannot digest the protein casein or milk fats. Whey protein does not contain casein or fat and causes few digestive problems. For more on casein read Are You Sensitive to Casein in Dairy and Don't Even Know It?
RenewPro Whey Protein
Here at Body Ecology we recommend only RenewPro whey protein concentrate. The whey in RenewPro comes from healthy hormone and antibiotic-free cows that graze in natural grass pastures that are disease-free, pesticide-free and chemical free.
For two very important reasons, RenewPro's whey protein has the highest biological value of any protein: it is a concentrate and it is non-denatured.
Most whey proteins on the market are isolates, ion exchange and hydrolyzed formulas. These whey proteins are made using high heat, chemical and pH regulation that is part of the cheese manufacturing process. It is this process that damages or denatures the whey protein.
RenewPro's whey protein is a concentrate, which is is non-denatured (undamaged and not part of the cheese manufacturing process). This makes RenewPro a complete protein that provides a balance of all the essential amino acids. Since RenewPro's protein structure has not been altered, your body can readily use all of its beneficial components for improved health and increased vitality.
RenewPro is the highest quality whey protein on the market and mixes smoothly with liquids for a satisfying and delicious snack or meal.Learn More and Order RenewPro Now!
Why You Need RenewPro
If you want to increase muscle mass, boost your immunity, and have a delicious and easy to make drink, then RenewPro Whey Protein is for you. Others who may especially benefit from RenewPro, include:
- Cancer patients. In addition to RenewPro's immune-enhancing benefits, studies have shown that whey protein can limit the growth of cancer cells.
- Anyone with O or A blood types. These blood types need protein, and RenewPro's formula is easy to digest.
- Autistic children. People with autism have low levels of glutathione and high levels of other toxins. RenewPro provides essential protein, glutathione, and helps them detoxify their systems.
- Anyone over the age of 50. As we age, we naturally lose muscle mass. RenewPro can provide much needed protein and fats to aging people to prevent muscle loss and promote overall health.
- Regular Exercisers. If you follow a regular exercise routine, you could benefit from RenewPro. You'll recover faster from your workouts and not deplete your body so much after a tough day at the gym or outdoors.
RenewPro is truly the best whey protein supplement on the market. This explains why we recommend it as a valuable choice when you want a whey protein concentrate. We love it most when it is combined with our Vitality SuperGreen Green foods drink in the morning. It is so delicious together that many BEDers consider it anessential part of the Body Ecology system for health and healing.
Try RenewPro today to experience how easy, delicious and healing whey protein can be!
- Causey, Jennifer and Thompson, Kevin, "The Whey to Intestinal Health," Today's Dietician, July 2003.
- "Hydrolysed Whey Protein May Lower Blood Pressure," FoodNavigator.com, 17 Nov 2006. http://www.foodnavigator.com/news/ng.asp?id=72139-whey-protein-hypertension-peptides
- Sahelian, Ray, "Glutathione: A Practical Guide," Supplement Research Update. http://www.raysahelian.com/glutathione.html
- Sosna, Dr. Lawrence, "Whey Protein Facts and Applications," EvolutionHealth.com, http://www.evolutionhealth.com/WheyProtien/wheyprotein_%20facts.htm
- Van Konynenburg, Rich, "Glutathione Depletion in Autism and the Spin-off for CFS," CFS Research, April 2005. http://phoenix-cfs.org/GSH%20Autism.htm
- Warner, Jennifer, "Whey Protein May Prevent Prostate Cancer," Natural-HRT.com, 7 Jun 2003. http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag98/oct98_report2.html
- "Whey Protein," Life Extension Magazine, Oct 1998. http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag98/oct98_report2.html
- "Whey Proteins," PDRHealth.com.
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive weekly articles. You'll also receive a 15% off coupon, weekly articles, and tips from Donna and her team.