Products that may interest you:
Body Ecology Solutions for Easy, Natural Weight Loss
Body Ecology is not a diet, it’s a lifestyle. If you have read my book, The Body Ecology Diet or attended any of my trainings, you quickly realize that I believe in creating a lifestyle that supports physical and emotional health.
Food, just like your thoughts, is the energy that makes us feel good or feel bad in mind and body. Just imagine the last time you ate something that didn’t agree with you. How did you feel? Or the last time you were thinking negative thoughts. Both can drain your energy and vitality fast.
The thing is, in order to achieve natural weight loss, it’s not about cutting calories while eating the same low energy, low nutrient foods. Most of obesity is simply your body starving for real, nutritious food. If you feel you don’t eat much, but still gain weight, your body is likely starved for nutrients.
Body Ecology is about returning real, whole food nutrients to your body.
But it doesn’t stop there. Body Ecology goes further by helping your digestive tract heal, so that you can digest and assimilate those needed nutrients.
What happens is that your body starts to feel better...and since mind and body are linked, YOU start to feel better. For some, the hardest part about Body Ecology is moving away from the hold that the trillion-dollar processed food industry has on us all. The commercials, the ads, the packaging and the food itself are all designed to keep you hooked.
If you were to give yourself just five days to step out of the clutches of processed foods, your body would actually move away from the cycle of cravings.
Here are 5 Steps for Easy, Lasting, Natural Weight Loss with Body Ecology:
- Improve digestion and absorption, regulate elimination, cleanse heavy metals, and rebuild the inner ecosystem with the Digestive Care Multi. Follow the Body Ecology Antiviral Protocol. This protocol removes many of the foods that can contribute to the cycle of cravings. While some of the removed foods are on the regular Body Ecology program, we remove them in the Antiviral Protocol to give your digestive system a chance to rest and restore. In fact, you are restoring your body with mostly plant-based foods, especially cleansing raw greens.
- Eat cultured vegetables and drink probiotic beverages. A cornerstone of the Body Ecology system, fermented foods and drinks were consumed by our ancestors and was one reason they had so much more vitality. We recommend bringing fermented foods and drinks back into your diet and consuming them throughout the day. Alkalize and balance the integrity of the gut lining with a Vitality SuperGreen shake in the morning and early afternoon.
- Nourish your mind. The LifeLine Technique™ - Created by Dr. Darren R. Weissman, The LifeLine Technique™ helps you connect with emotions that are hidden in your subconscious that keep you stuck in unwanted patterns. When you consciously connect to these hidden emotions, you can free yourself of their hold on you. Learn more in Dr. Weissman’s book, The Power of Infinite Love & Gratitude: An Evolutionary Journey to Awakening Your Spirit.
- Reduce Stress. Turn off the TV and shift into gentle, calming routines. Meditation, massage (even exchanging massages with a friend) and quiet activities can help your body reduce cortisol (the stress hormone), which may contribute to weight gain.
- Exercise. Choose the exercise that works for you. Whether vigorous or gentle, exercise moves your body, which helps your body cleanse and tone up. At the same time, exercise produces feel good endorphins, benefiting your mind.
- Cleanse your colon. Colon cleansing or colon hydrotherapy can support your body to cleanse as part of a healthy natural weight loss plan.
Body Ecology is a wonderful solution for lasting, natural weight loss because it genuinely nourishes your body at the cellular level. When your body is truly nourished, you will find that you don’t even feel like eating as much. Your body will no longer cry out for nutrients because it will be so satisfied.
Weight loss doesn’t have to be hard. You can free yourself from the thoughts and beliefs perpetuated by the industries that profit by obesity. We no longer have to lose ourselves -- or our children -- to this struggle that causes health issues throughout life.
You deserve to look and feel your best and Body Ecology is committed to supporting you in your journey. We will be having future teleseminar trainings to change the weight loss paradigm by showing how easy, delicious and fun natural weight loss can really be.
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive weekly articles. You'll also receive a 15% off coupon, weekly articles, and tips from Donna and her team.