Body Ecology's EcoBloom FOS is 100% natural fructooligosacccharides that add fiber and sweetness to your diet, without feeding candida. EcoBloom encourages the growth of GOOD bacteria in your intestines.
Fructooligosaccharides -- or FOS, as it is more commonly known -- is becoming more widely known in the world of health and nutrition for good reason!
Fructooligosaccharides can be used for all of these purposes:
- Encourage the growth of good bacteria and yeast in your gut
- Increase your dietary fiber intake
- Improve your digestion
- Can help protect against disease
- Relieve constipation and irritable bowel
- Add body and flavor to baked goods and beverages
- Are a virtually calorie-free addition to your diet
What Are Fructooligosaccharides?
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are short and medium chain sugar molecules that your body cannot digest.
FOS passes through your stomach and into your intestines where beneficial bacteria (also known as probiotics) and yeast feed on them.
There, they help you digest food, cleanse your system, and enhance your immunity.
In other words, FOS provides food to help healthy microflora (probiotics) thrive in your intestines. Yes, just like us, microflora need healthy food to thrive.
Where Do I Find Fructooligosaccharides?
Now that you know all the different ways your body can use fructooligosaccharides, where do you actually get them?
FOS are naturally present in these vegetables:
- Jerusalem artichoke
- Chicory root
Try cooking with these vegetables to add more fiber-rich FOS in your diet to feed your good bacteria. While you can also find FOS in foods like bananas, wheat and barley, these foods can feed pathogenic yeast (candida).
Foods that feed candida and other pathogens are removed from your diet in the first 3 months of the Body Ecology program, until you have established a healthy inner ecosystem and have boosted your immunity. In stage one, your focus will be to conquer your fungal infection, establish a healthy inner ecosystem in your intestines, create energy to heal and boost your immunity.
So the sources of FOS you eat are important for your health!
For an even easier and more portable way to add fructooligosaccharides to your diet, Body Ecology's EcoBloom won't feed candida or pathogenic bacteria.
EcoBloom: Healthy FOS To Go!
EcoBloom is made from FrutaFit, 100% natural powder chicory extract inulin fiber.
If you want a quick and easy way to feed healthy microflora and boost your energy, just add this slightly sweet and nutty white powder to everything from fermented foods and drinks to salad dressings.
Try adding it to your favorite hot tea - it will thicken it slightly or add a scoop to any homemade food like cultured vegetables, milk or young coconut kefir.
EcoBloom is a great addition to your kitchen because it is so delicious, healthy and versatile!
This prebiotic may be for you if you want to:
- Regulate blood sugar
- Cleanse the body
- Eliminate digestive distress
- Extract more nutrients from food
- Balance the good bacteria and yeast in the gut
- Reduce constipation
- Boost immunity
EcoBloom is the one of the easiest ways to feed the probiotics in your gut, and it can be your 'go-to' when you want to enhance your food and your health.
The Right FOS
If improving your health is important to you, then building your inner ecosystem is the best place to start. In fact, establishing an inner ecosystem in your abdominal "hara" center is like building the foundation for your house. When you have the right balance of good microflora (healthy bacteria and yeast), you are able to keep the bad guys (like candida) at bay, digest your foods, feel balanced and happier, and live a longer and healthier life.
Many foods out there are "healthy," but even so-called healthy foods can harm your health if you are battling an overgrowth of bad bacteria and yeast. Perfect examples are carrots, beets, wheat grass or brown rice; all contain too much sugar.
Following the Body Ecology program is your best defense against pathogenic yeast, bacteria and viruses. Each of the foods on the program have been researched and tested over decades to create thriving inner ecosystems.
FOS is a great way to encourage the growth of healthy microflora. Selecting the right type of FOS goes a long way to creating the kind of balance that will keep your immunity strong.
- Diling Chen, Xin Yang, Jian Yang, Guoxiao Lai, Tianqiao Yong, Xiaocui Tang, Ou Shuai, Gailian Zhou, Yizhen Xie, Qingping Wu. Prebiotic Effect of Fructooligosaccharides from Morinda officinalis on Alzheimer’s Disease in Rodent Models by Targeting the Microbiota-Gut-Brain Axis. Front Aging Neurosci. 2017; 9: 403. Published online 2017 Dec 8. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2017.00403.
- Fructooligosaccharides, Technical Advisory Panel Report, USDA.
- Caetano BFR, De Moura NA, Almeida APS, Dias MC, Sivieri K, Barbisan LF. Yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) as a Food Supplement: Health-Promoting Benefits of Fructooligosaccharides. Nutrients. 2016; 8(7):436.
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive weekly articles. You'll also receive a 15% off coupon, weekly articles, and tips from Donna and her team.