Body Ecology Lakanto All-Natural Sweetener is the healthiest, safest, most delicious and versatile sugar substitute available because it has:
Zero glycemic index
All natural ingredients
No influence on your blood sugar and insulin release
A one-to-one ratio with sugar -- so it's easy to measure and use
New to the U.S. through Body Ecology's EXCLUSIVE arrangement, Lakanto is time-tested and extensively proven in Japan. IN FACT, the Japanese Ministry of Health doesn't just approve Lakanto for use in Japan, they actually recommend it for weight loss, obesity and blood sugar problems like diabetes. In fact, over 9,000 hospitals in Japan serve Lakanto to their patients. And yes, Lakanto does have GRAS status here in the US!
This quick and delicious side dish can be added to any meal, and uses the top-recommended of ALL natural sweeteners, the no-calorie zero-glycemic Lakanto.
1 head of cabbage, julienne
1 head of red cabbage, julienne
1 large vidalia onion, julienne
1 Tbsp. salted butter
1/2 tsp. coriander
1/2 tsp. cardamon
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. Body Ecology Lakanto Natural Sweetener
- Peel off outer leaves from cabbage, cut in half and remove core and
julienne in 1/4" slices. Prepare onion in the same way.
- Heat stock pot over medium heat. Sauté onion in butter until translucent
and lightly caramelized. Add cabbage and mix well.
- Mix no-calorie Lakanto All-Natural Sweetener with apple cider vinegar and dissolve thoroughly.
- Add Lakanto and apple cider vinegar to vegetables. Season with dry spices.
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat. Stir frequently until cabbage is
soft and fragrant.
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive weekly articles. You'll also receive a 15% off coupon, weekly articles, and tips from Donna and her team.