Red Potato Salad in Red Onion Dressing
Here is a recipe from my new cookbook available now! Over 250 sugar-free, gluten-free Body Ecology friendly recipes including smoothies, brunch, soups, dressings and dips, quick-and easy meals, desserts, and much more!
- 2 pounds small red-skin potatoes
- Celtic sea salt or Herbamare, to taste
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup dill, fennel, or parsley, minced
- ¾ cup Classic Homemade Mayonnaise
- Fresh dill or parsley sprigs for garnish
- Cut potatoes into bite-size cubes and cook until tender.
- Cool potatoes and add all other ingredients.
- Chill before serving. Garnish with fresh herbs.
Add watercress, mustard, and 1 or 2 tablespoons of raw, organic apple cider vinegar, or herbs such as curry powder, garlic, Italian seasonings, etc. Toss in several spoonfuls of your favorite cultured veggie blend to give this salad even more pizzazz—and, of course, make it more digestible, too.
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive weekly articles. You'll also receive a 15% off coupon, weekly articles, and tips from Donna and her team.