WAIT! Before you’re scared into getting the swine flu vaccine for you and your family, read this article on the realities of the situation. You may find that probiotics, good diet, and plenty of rest are the best ways to boost immunity and protect your family, without the risk of immunization.
If you’re among the many who are worried about the flu this season, you may have read a lot on this topic already. But we feel certain you’ll appreciate the following information. We feel it is important to share it with our Body Ecology “tribe”.
The media and government organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are awash with warnings about the swine flu – now called H1N1 – and other communicable diseases.
In fact, some are insisting that we should all be required to submit to compulsory or forced vaccinations, especially for college students who live in close quarters.
The state of Massachusetts went as far as introducing a “Pandemic Response Bill,” which forces anyone "suspected" of being infected to submit to interrogations, "decontaminations" and vaccines.1
How did it go so far? Is H1N1 really as ominous as it’s been made to seem?
Will We Really Be Faced With Forced Vaccinations?
Perhaps. There has certainly been an increasing sense of urgency in the media lately psychologically pushing us into mandatory vaccinations.
Understandably, many people are concerned and want to protect themselves and their loved ones.
But are mandatory vaccinations the right way to go?
For some people, the risk of introducing a vaccine into their bodies may be an appropriate way to arm themselves against dangerous illnesses. But vaccines are not for everyone, and removing the option of choicewould be a bold and potentially unconstitutional move by the federal government, or any business that forces their employees to get the flu or swine flu shot.
What About the Flu Vaccine?
Why NOW are we strongly encouraged to get the flu vaccine?
Every year before the cold weather sets in, many health clinics offer flu vaccines and encourage the elderly, sick, and very young to participate.
But this year, the “encouragement” sounds more like a demand.
Predictably, the spread of swine flu has fueled the public perception that we should all be vaccinated. In a healthy person, though, the symptoms of H1N1 are typically not much different than a normal flu. It’s still no fun, but it’s not likely to be deadly.
Dr. Joseph Mercola, a prominent natural health doctor, recommends you ask yourself these questions:
- Is the vaccine safe? Does it even work?
- Is their testing even honest – i.e., are they testing the exact same vaccine they will then force on you? And are tests conducted with absolute integrity and neutrality? Remember, Big Pharma stands to make lots of money off this vaccine and they are granted immunity from lawsuits. So if something goes wrong, you have no recourse. By October 2009, 45 million swine flu shots have already been manufactured and available for sale.
- Does the gravity of the illness even justify mass immunizations?
That last question is an important one. Many of the deaths that have occurred from swine flu have been in people with comprised immune systems and who had existing conditions such as asthma.
If you’re a healthy adult or have a healthy child who’s survived the flu before, immunization may not be necessary for you.
The good news is that there are many wonderful and effective ways to protect you and your family from the flu:
- Consume probiotic-rich fermented foods and drinks. The best way to boost your immunity for flu season (and all year round!) is to introduce fermented foods and drinks into your diet. The probiotics found in those foods and drinks are far more effective than any supplement or mass-produced product (like yogurt) you’ll find in the supermarket.
A new study published in Pediatrics shows that a daily supplement of probiotics may reduce the incidence of cold and flu-like symptoms in children by 50 percent.2
If you’re new to the Body Ecology diet, or you don’t have time to ferment at home, we highly recommend stocking up on our probiotic liquids because they’re ready-made, fast and delicious. Just 2 oz. a few times a day is all you need to help boost your immunity this flu season.
- Pay attention to your D. Vitamin D influences immunity and is great taken in supplement form. Many people swear by its healing properties during the cold, dark winter season. You will want to take at least 5000 IUs (or even) more of Vitamin D per day. Starting right NOW.
Not sure what to do about the flu and swine flu vaccines?Want to know what steps toward immunity support are important, even if you DO decide to get the flu?
Protect yourself and your family by learning the most important secrets from modern medicine and natural health in Body Ecology’s exclusive teleseminar. Learn more and register for this eye-opening teleseminar with Donna Gates and Dr. Leonard Smith, M.D.
Eat a healthy Body Ecology Diet, reduce stress and get plenty of rest. Wonder why college students seem to be so susceptible? Other than the “herd theory” that blames their dorm situations for the easy spread of illness, college students are typically overstressed, sleep-deprived and lacking in a nutritional diet.
- Learn about the pros and cons of vaccination...but more importantly if you DO choose to get the flu and swine flu vaccines, find out what you need to know so that you can stay safe and healthy BEFORE getting the flu shots.There are some key steps you can take this flu season, whether you choose to get the swine flu or flu shot or not. You can learn medical and natural health insider secrets from Donna Gates and Dr. Leonard Smith, M.D. in Body Ecology’s upcoming teleseminar: Powerful Natural Secrets to Boost Your Immunity and Avoid the Flu. If you do choose to vaccinate – or you’re forced to – it is absolutely crucial that your immunity is strong at the time of the vaccine and this teleseminar will give you critical steps you can take starting right now.
- Get plenty of sleep. A good night’s sleep strengthens your adrenals. Strong adrenals are essential for creating the energy to run your body on each day and to fight an infection.
- Cleanse. At our trainings and workshops we teach about the many benefits of home enemas, colonics and colemas. If you feel like you are coming down with the flu, be sure to do a home enema as soon as possible. We strongly suggest you add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to the enema to quickly alkalize your blood. Also, open two capsules of Body Ecology’s Ancient Minerals and add this to the enema water as well.
So if you want to stay healthy this flu season, you can start by following the same steps listed above. Concentrate on boosting your immunity with a healthy Body Ecology diet including plenty of probiotic-rich fermented foods and drinks.
Don’t panic or let the media scare you into a potentially unnecessary vaccination if you feel like these vaccines are not right for you. Instead learn everything you can about the flu and swine flu shots and decide for yourself. And above all, flu shot or not, prevention is key...and that means healthy diet and lifestyle. Exhaustion, fear and anxiety weaken your immune system so do not work yourself into the ground or let fear and anxiety build up in your body!
Hopefully, forced vaccines won’t be a reality for you this winter. Either way, start building your immunity now with a healthy lifestyle and probiotic-rich diet, and rest easy knowing you’ve given your body a leg up on good health.
- Wake Up, America: Forced vaccinations, quarantine camps, health care interrogations and mandatory "decontaminations"http://www.naturalnews.com/026934_health_public_health_quarantine.html
- Pediatrics. 2009, Volume 124: e172-e179. “Probiotic Effects on Cold and Influenza-Like Symptom Incidence and Duration in Children” Authors: G.J. Leyer, S .Li, M.E. Mubasher, C. Reifer, A.C. Ouwehand: http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/On-your-radar/Probiotics/Probiotics-may-reduce-cold-and-flu-symptoms-for-children
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive weekly articles. You'll also receive a 15% off coupon, weekly articles, and tips from Donna and her team.