Real Answers For Lasting Weight Loss Starting Now
Tired of unmet promises made by the multi-billion dollar weight loss industry? Learn tips for REAL, lasting weight loss by releasing limiting beliefs from your subconscious mind and making important lifestyle changes.
Are you one of the estimated 6 out of 10 Americans who want to lose weight?
If so, you’ve probably tried just about everything recommended by the multi-billion dollar diet and weight loss industry. From the latest fad diet to the detox diet, there are many dazzling sounding techniques that are short-term and often, don’t live up to their promise.
Yet there’s one secret that the weight loss industry doesn’t spend much time on...and that’s lifestyle changes. Because lifestyle changes are neither fast, nor sexy. Lifestyle changes don’t have fancy names, exchange cards, scales or gadgets that claim to be the sole solution for weight loss.
At Body Ecology, for lasting weight loss, we recommend lifestyle changes that incorporate:
- 7 principles for healthy eating.
- A regular routine of exercise and plenty of sleep.
- A commitment to hydration with high quality drinking water.
- Fermented foods and drinks to balance your digestive tract.
- Attention on your thyroid and adrenals, which influence your metabolism, your hydration, your energy, cravings and your ability to sleep (to learn more, read: Adrenal Fatigue: Symptoms & Solutions for this Under-Reported Condition Even Your Doctor Doesn't Know).
- Simple, natural detoxification. Natural, gentle physical AND emotional detoxification are essential for reducing cravings and achieving your ideal weight.
- Focusing on your emotional health.
The truth is, making REAL, lasting changes takes time. But just like the turtle and the hare, going slow and steady often wins the race. Making your changes step by step (a key Body Ecology principle) is the best way to avoid overwhelm and take things at your own pace.
The Real Secret For Lasting Weight Loss
But why do lifestyle changes seem so hard?
Most of the time, it’s because there is some inner resistance to making changes. Let’s face it; we all have some resistance to change. Companies actually hire “change management” professionals just to help their organization make changes in policies, procedures and even technology.
So the trick is, to do a little internal change management of our own.
Change management professionals have studied resistance extensively because the way to change successfully is to overcome this resistance. Short of hiring your own change management professional, what can you do to overcome your own resistance?
The key is to work with your subconscious mind. Experts who teach about releasing limiting emotions, limiting beliefs and limiting perceptions, from Napoleon Hill (author, Think and Grow Rich) to Dr. Darren Weissman (author, The Power of Infinite Love and Gratitude) and Dr. Bruce Lipton (author, The Biology of Belief), have shined the light on the importance of your subconscious mind.
According to biologist, Dr. Bruce Lipton, your subconscious mind is an “automatic processor” that operates 95% of the time, while your conscious mind (logic and decision making) operates only 5% of the time. This means that most of the time, we are operating below conscious choice. If you have an unwanted pattern that you keep repeating, like giving into cravings for foods that sabotage your health goals or skipping exercise, the place to start is your subconscious mind.
In fact, anytime you know you want to achieve something and you keep resisting making those changes, it is likely your subconscious mind that is keeping you stuck with limiting emotions.
So how do you break through resistance? How do you release limiting emotions, beliefs and perceptions?
Breaking Through Resistance and Creating Lasting Weight Loss
On a conscious level, you can start cleaning up your thinking by:
- Starting with acceptance – accepting where you are and loving yourself just as you are is the first step to making any change. So if you are 50 pounds overweight, love and accept yourself just as you are right now. This isn’t giving up. This is empowering yourself to feel good NOW, so that you can take steps towards your goal with confidence.
- Using affirmations – Louise L. Hay, one of the leaders of the self-help movement, has hundreds of powerful affirmations in her book, You Can Heal Your Life, including affirmations on self-love, acceptance, forgiveness and weight loss.
On a subconscious level, you can break through limiting emotions, beliefs and perceptions by:
We've heard all the statistics. Obesity is on the rise, affecting more than 65% of the population worldwide, including kids. Why is this happening? Here's the first secret...it has nothing to do with willpower. If you've been trying to use willpower to lose weight, you have likely been frustrated in your efforts. There's a better way and we're going to teach you - for free! Are you ready to finally discover the physical and emotional reasons blocking you from your ideal weight? In this 3-day crash course, you will learn how to lose weight, keep it off AND enjoy emotional freedom. Join us for Body Ecology's free training event: Expert Advice for Lasting Weight Loss!
- Using the Emotional Freedom Techniques – Created by Gary Craig, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a process of tapping into your emotional acupressure points to help release addictions and unwanted patterns.
- Learning The LifeLine Technique™ – Created by Dr. Darren Weissman, The LifeLine Technique™ is a big favorite of the staff at Body Ecology. The LifeLine Technique™ helps you consciously connect to subconscious limiting emotions, beliefs and perceptions so that you can release them and move forward in your life.
- Embracing the Sedona Method– The Sedona Method is perfect for releasing toxic emotions and addictions. The Sedona Method has become widely recognized by independent research institutions and leading experts as the world's #1 most effective self-growth tool. (That's why Sedona Method co-founder Hale Dwoskin is one of the 24 teachers featured in the mega-bestselling book and movie, The Secret!).
So while many experts in the weight loss industry will tell you it’s all about what you DO, we think there’s a more important way. While the actions you take are certainly important, real change starts first with the thoughts you think and the commitments you have. If you have resistance getting in your way, real change seems frustrating, overwhelming and hard.
Instead, start with cleaning up resistance by removing limiting emotions, beliefs and perceptions. This will give you the foundation for the actions you take toward weight loss or any goal you want to achieve!
- Moore, David W., Close to 6 in 10 Americans Want to Lose Weight. Gallup Poll, March 10, 2006. http://www.gallup.com/poll/21859/close-americans-want-lose-weight.aspx
- Lipton, Bruce. http://www.brucelipton.com/articles/mind-growth-matter/
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive weekly articles. You'll also receive a 15% off coupon, weekly articles, and tips from Donna and her team.