Who knew detox could be so easy and delicious? Vitality SuperGreen is your body’s best bet for healing your digestive tract, creating energy without caffeine and providing valuable nutrients. Kick off your body’s spring cleaning with Vitality SuperGreen!
Ah, spring time! One of the most beautiful times of the year. After a dormant winter, plants, flowers and animals breathe new life in the world around us: budding, sprouting, growing. Rain showers wash the earth and make everything new.
Wouldn’t it be nice if it were that easy to refresh and renew YOUR body?
It can be. In fact, according to Chinese medicine, spring is the ideal time to build your energy and detoxify your body from the “hibernation” of winter. Perhaps you’ve accumulated a few extra pounds or maybe you’re just ready to shed your fatigue, inflammation, and illness in favor of boundless energy, healthy tissues, and a strong body!
If you’re ready to feel more vibrant than before, cleansing and detoxification can help.
Why EVERYONE Needs To Cleanse
Now, you may be wondering why detoxification is so important for everyone, even for those who feel pretty healthy.
Not to sound alarmist, but our modern world is full of toxins, and our bodies take in these toxins and store them…unless we actively help get rid of them. Toxicity starts from the earliest stages of life; even babies are born with toxins these days! Unfortunately lots of them.
We absorb toxins from:
- Chemicals in our food and water supply
- Household and personal care products
- Negative thoughts and emotions
These toxins are contributing to illness and disease in our world. And while it’s impossible to avoid toxic substances completely, you can help your body expel them with regular detoxification.
Cues for Cleansing
I developed the Body Ecology system for health and healing as a way to help you cleanse gently on a regular basis.Body Ecology's sugar-free, gluten-free and casein-free program for detoxification provides a roadmap of healing superfoods and principles that make cleansing a natural part of your life, rather than a once in awhile event. In other words, The Body Ecology Diet is a cleansing diet.
The result of being on The Diet is a healthier, cleaner YOU...more vibrant, more calm and with a mind that is more clear.
Yes, cleansing is an unavoidable event. We should welcome this ability to cleanse. We should be very grateful that our bodies do have this innate ability to push out dangerous toxins. It was created to do so and we can’t stop it anyway.
How to Cleanse Now – 3 Keys to Success
Cleansing is as simple as taking in healthier foods and beverages every day and helping your body get rid of the toxins via your natural detoxification pathways (skin, sweat, bowel movements, urination).
Here is my concise guide on detoxification of your body, mind and lifestyle to help get you started.
- Detox Your Body. Start with the 7 principles of the Body Ecology diet. These 7 principles will give you a framework to help you make healthy food choices that promote detoxification.Key foods of the Body Ecology system for health and healing include:
- Fermented foods and drinks. Packed with probiotics (the beneficial bacteria and yeast that live in your intestines and keep you healthy and strong), fermented foods and drinks like cultured vegetables and Young Coconut Kefir support your liver and digestive health, eliminate sugar cravings, taste great, and give you energy and healthier looking skin!
- Whole food green drinks. Vitality SuperGreen. Vitality SuperGreen is a whole food supplement, specifically to build optimal digestive health and boost your immunity. Mix it with any liquid (or even Young Coconut Kefir) for a great snack that immediately gives you energy!
- Grain-like seeds. Instead of choosing flour and grain products that clog your system and make elimination difficult, choose the healthy Body Ecology grain-like seeds instead. Delicious quinoa, millet, amaranth and buckwheat support digestive health and taste great!
- The RIGHT natural sweetener. Eliminate sugar from your diet, and you will enhance your health immediately. Sugar robs your body of minerals and causes premature aging and inflammation. But you can still get that sweet taste with all natural sugar substitutes that don’t feed candida or raise blood sugar levels, like Lakanto (even perfect for baking because it tastes and bakes just like sugar!).
- Colon cleansing. One of the best ways to support your detoxification process is with colon cleansing . Colon cleansing uses water to flush out the toxins from your intestines. This can speed up your detoxification process and keep you feeling healthier and more energized.
Symptoms of cleansing can feel great OR feel like you are getting sick: congestion, mucous, fatigue, headaches. But these are just signs that your body is getting rid of dangerous toxins the quickest and easiest ways possible.
If you support your body’s cleansing, you’ll emerge stronger, healthier, and with more energy!
For more on the symptoms of detoxification read Why Your Body Needs to Cleanse (& The Surprising Signs That It IS Cleansing): Part I
- Mind. Cleansing your mind is just as important as cleansing your body. Many of us have a tendency to hold on to the past and to negative emotions. But letting go of old habits, grudges, and hurts is one of the best ways to shift your mental and physical health.For clearing out toxic emotions, I highly recommend the LifeLine Technique. This revolutionary approach to physical and mental health combines wisdom from a variety of healing modalities to target and release the old “stuff” that keeps you from living a healthier, more authentic life. Based on the power of infinite love and gratitude, I believe LifeLine is one of the key ways we can
For more on cleansing your mind, read Would You Like to “Cleanse” Yourself Emotionally? Then Start By Apologizing!
- Lifestyle. You can detox your body by detoxifying your life. Here are some of the easiest ways to reduce your exposure to everyday toxins:
- Stress less. Consciously decide not the let the little things bother you and stress won’t be a part of your life.
- Wear organic fibers. Synthetic fabrics are full of chemicals and pesticides and may cause allergic reactions. Learn more about The Top 6 Fabrics You Should Avoid and Why.
- Change your personal care products. Conventional soaps, perfumes and shampoos can all contain harmful chemicals that damage your health.
- Create simplicity. Sometimes too much is just too much. As you detox your body, you can detox your life by clearing clutter, saying “no” to unnecessary activities, and even by buying less.
- Move your body. Exercise is a great detoxifier! In fact, it is a daily must! Your skin, the largest organ of elimination, can sweat out your toxins. Rebounding is one of the best low impact exercises for getting your lymph fluids flowing and toning your body.
- Sleep more AND better. Many Americans are sleep deprived, and they are depriving their bodies of the crucial R&R they need to cleanse, repair and restore health. There’s a reason we call it “beauty sleep.
Day to Day Detoxification
As you commit to detoxifying your body, mind and life, you will restore your health and gain energy. You may feel worse before you start to get better, but the good news is that with Body Ecology, regular cleansing becomes a way of life, and so does better health.
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive weekly articles. You'll also receive a 15% off coupon, weekly articles, and tips from Donna and her team.