Cucumber, Wakame, and Red Pepper Salad
Here is a recipe from my new cookbook available now! Over 250 sugar-free, gluten-free Body Ecology friendly recipes including smoothies, brunch, soups, dressings and dips, quick-and easy meals, desserts, and much more!
- ½ oz. wakame (1/4 of 2 oz. bag)
- 4 large cucumbers, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Herbamare or sea salt
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. organic, unrefined oil
- Pinch of pepper
- Soak wakame for 15 minutes, in enough water to cover.
- Sprinkle Herbamare or sea salt on cucumbers and let sit several minutes to release the juices.
- Remove stem from wakame and discard the soaking water.
- Chop wakame and add to cucumbers.
- Add diced red pepper and red onion to cucumbers and wakame.
- Toss in vinegar, oil, and pepper.
Cucumber, Wakame, and Red Pepper Salad is a delicious, alkalizing, and refreshing summer salad. It is packed with nutrients, minerals, and also rich in soluble fiber. You will be surprised by how tasty a sea veggie salad can be!
- [product id="176"]
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive weekly articles. You'll also receive a 15% off coupon, weekly articles, and tips from Donna and her team.