These scrambled eggs can be garnished with dulse flakes and/or chopped green onions. Serve with cultured vegetables. Eggs, especially when prepared this way with the extra egg yolks, nourish your thyroid and are truly a brain food.
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 tbsp raw butter or ghee
- 2 whole eggs plus 4 egg yolks
- Splash of filtered water (to replace some of missing whites)
- Herbamare or sea salt, to taste
- In a bowl, combine eggs, water, sea salt or Herbamare. Beat with a whisk or fork until well blended.
- In a non-stick fry pan over low to medium-low heat, melt butter or ghee.
- Add eggs; and using a flexible spatula, stand over the pan and carefully scrape eggs away from pan just as egg is sticking to bottom and edges of pan.
- When eggs are only 2/3rds done, quickly remove the pan from the heat. (The pan has become so hot at this point that it will continue to cook the eggs and you will overcook them). After another minute of stirring place back into the bowl you scrambled them in and scramble them around a few more times.