Halibut is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It’s light and simple, pairing well with lemon and rosemary. Serve it with broccoli raab and lemon-roasted cauliflower.
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- needles from 1 branch rosemary
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 4 filets halibut (about 4 oz each)
- Whisk garlic, rosmary, lemon juice and olive oil together to create a marinade.
- Place halibut in a bowl and pour marinade over halibut and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill. Grill halibut 5 to 6 minutes on each side.