Cultured ranch dressing contains probiotic-rich cultured young coconut meat. That means that you are getting an abundance of healthy probiotics in each bite. When you culture foods with beneficial bacteria, you increase the nutritional value of that food exponentially! Plus, these cultured (or fermented) foods help build your digestive health.
On the go? Did you know that you can make your own coconut kefir and coconut kefir cheese with Body Ecology’s delicious fermented beverages? Just use ¼ cup of CocoBioic to start your next quart of kefir or cheese.
- 2 cups cultured young coconut meat, (coconut kefir cheese)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 handful fresh dill
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 1 clove Garlic
- Pinch fresh ground black pepper
- Celtic Sea Salt to taste
- Fresh water
- In your Vitamix, blend lemon juice, garlic and herbs with enough water to get them whirring in the blender.
- Add cultured coconut meat and blend until creamy.
- Add enough water to the dressing to achieve your desired consistency.
Serve atop salads, as a dip for vegetables, or even as a marinade for fish.