Basic Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 1 small head white cabbage
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 grated carrots
- Sea salt to taste
- Seasoned mayonnaise or B.E.D. dressing
- Cut the cabbage in chunks and grate in food processor or by hand.
- Place cabbage and carrots into a large mixing bowl and wilt by pouring the boiling water with sea salt over them (this makes for easier digestion). Stir several times and drain.
- Toss with seasoned mayonnaise or the Body Ecology Diet Salad Dressing.
Variations: Other ingredients can be added such as scallions, red pepper, celery, sliced red radishes or daikon, dill, caraway or celery seed, sunflower seeds, chopped parsley, chives, dill, fennel, or other fresh herbs.
For a sweet cole slaw add a few drops of stevia concentrate.