Interested in losing weight, building beautiful muscles and sleeping more deeply at night? With a nimble sleight of hand, you can ditch carb-heavy fillers for a delicious, balancing food that's rich in protein and easy on your waistline. Your taste buds will notice: and they will be pleasantly surprised.
The items in this bundle blend together for a smooth, thick shake you'll look forward to savoring every day.
There's solid evidence to suggest that a high-protein diet can support weight loss. And plant protein is just as effective as animal protein in helping you to shed excess weight. Plant foods also harbor other health benefits, such as helping you to effortlessly detox and control inflammation.
A protein-rich diet won't only stoke the fires of your metabolism – it will also help you build muscle mass and safeguard against slow muscle loss that's linked to aging. Other benefits include:
- Protection against heart disease
- Improved levels of good and bad cholesterol
- Blood sugar control
To get the most out of the Protein Power Bundle, we suggest that you make a light morning smoothie with Vitality SuperGreen and Super Spirulina Plus. In the evening, a shake made with Fermented Protein Shake will give you just enough carbohydrates to support sleep and just enough protein to fuel muscle repair while you drift off into a restorative slumber. Or mix them all together and enjoy!
Your Protein Power Bundle includes:
- Vitality SuperGreen. A gluten-free blend of seaweed, microalgae, adaptogenic herbs, and leafy greens that has been fermented with probiotics to enhance how much goodness you absorb. What really makes Vitality SuperGreen shine is its emphasis on gut health. Our Enzyme Blend helps you break down food and get the most out of every meal while the probiotics in Vitality SuperGreen strengthen and tone your intestinal wall. Most importantly, our green superfood blend contains L-glutamine, a nutrient that feeds intestinal cells and repairs a leaky gut.5,6
- Super Spirulina Plus. A fermented blend of organic plant proteins, such as chickpeas, brown rice, quinoa, and millet – over 50% of Super Spirulina Plus is fermented spirulina. Fermentation amplifies the nutrients in spirulina and supports how well you digest protein. Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae that contains all 9 essential amino acids. The compounds in spirulina have been found to protect the liver, fight inflammation, and reduce oxidative stress. Spirulina is a superfood that contains 50 times more bio-available iron than spinach and 10 times more beta-carotene than carrots.
- Fermented Protein Shake. A smooth and creamy blend of pea protein, immune-boosting organic mushrooms, and Body Ecology’s grain-like seeds – amaranth and quinoa. To protect against inflammation and control sugar spikes, Fermented Protein Shake has also been formulated with broccoli, kale, and sea kelp. And because it’s fermented, our Fermented Protein Shake is free of anti-nutrients usually found in plant protein, which rob the body of precious minerals.
Healthcare Professional Reviews
"Donna's new protein powder is simply the best tasting vegan protein powder out there! I also love the fermented mushrooms and their immunity boosting impact. WOW!! This one's a gamechanger."
- Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., CNS
"Dr. Daddy Tested & Kid Approved! My 7-year old daughter and I agree: Body Ecology's chocolate protein powder is the perfect addition to our morning smoothie. It's super tasty and gave us lots of energy. Thanks Donna for another great product!!"
- Dr. Eric L. Zielinski
"Thank you Donna Gates for creating a wonderful fermented protein powder. It tastes great, is filling and energizing and i am very much looking forward to sharing it with my clients, patients and newsletter subscribers. I love that the proteins are all fermented, making them easier to absorb, and that there is a variety of plant proteins including mushrooms and greens, along with the pea."
- Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo
"I crave chocolate all the time. I was thrilled to be one of the first ones to try Donna Gate's new Chocolate fermented protein powder. So excited! I think it's one of the most promising new health products I've tried in a while. I found it really interesting that it contained mushrooms - something I think people should take daily for immune heath. I loved the chocolate taste so much I started having it almost daily. It really satisfies my chocolate cravings! I love having a amazing boost in my nutrition with Donna's tasty fermented protein shake. Thank you Donna!"
- Wendy Myers, FDN, CHHC
- Neacsu, M., Fyfe, C., Horgan, G., & Johnstone, A. M. (2014). Appetite control and biomarkers of satiety with vegetarian (soy) and meat-based high-protein diets for weight loss in obese men: a randomized crossover trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 100(2), 548-558.
- Moore, D. R., Camera, D. M., Areta, J. L., & Hawley, J. A. (2014). Beyond muscle hypertrophy: why dietary protein is important for endurance athletes 1. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 39(9), 987-997.
- Wall, B. T., Cermak, N. M., & van Loon, L. J. (2014). Dietary protein considerations to support active aging. Sports Medicine, 44(2), 185-194.
- Pedersen, E., Jesudason, D. R., & Clifton, P. M. (2014). High protein weight loss diets in obese subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 24(5), 554-562.
- Wang, X. C., Xi, R. J., Li, Y., Wang, D. M., & Yao, Y. J. (2012). The species identity of the widely cultivated Ganoderma,‘G. lucidum’(Ling-zhi). PLoS ONE, 7(7), e40857.
- Jaspars, M., & Folmer, F. (2013). Sea vegetables for health. Food and Health Innovation Service.
- Miller, A. L. (1999). Therapeutic considerations of L-glutamine: a review of the literature. Alternative Medicine Review: A Journal of Clinical Therapeutic, 4(4), 239-248.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.