Ancient Earth Minerals Liquid
Restore mineral deficiencies, support the immune system, and give your body the energy it needs to detoxify and fend off viral attack. Help bring the body into an alkaline state since an acidic body may be a breeding ground for viruses6:
- Non-GMO, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, vegan
- The highest quality blend of humic, fulvic, micro and macro minerals, and amino acids
- Nourishes the thyroid and adrenals
- Decreases inflammation
- Helps remove heavy metals from the body
- Full-spectrum mineral support to strengthen the immune system as the first line of defense against viruses, especially against rhinoviruses*7,8
- May contribute to reduced HIV viral load, when a selenium mineral supplement is taken daily*9
- May offset the immunosuppressive effects of a trace element deficiency that can increase susceptibility to infectious disease*10
- May prevent flu virus from mutating into more dangerous forms, associated with selenium deficiency*11
**Please note that Ancient Earth Minerals contains specific minerals shown to provide some health benefits with supporting research, as listed above.
Digestive Care Multi
Make the digestive process more efficient so energy is spent on healing from a virus and not on digesting your food:
- Non-GMO, dairy-free, soy-free, vegetarian
- Includes 3 boxes for a 30-day supply: 1 box yields a 10-day supply when used as recommended
- Contains Probiotic Power Blend, Digestive Enzyme Power Blend, Mineral Power Blend, Liver Power Cleanse
- Provides the probiotic support your inner ecosystem needs at each meal
- A special "gut foundation" combination of beneficial bacteria, enzymes, and minerals to help the body fight infection, control inflammation, boost cellular repair, defend against free radicals, and cleanse
- May offer support for inflammatory bowel diseases, linked to greater viral diversity in the gut*12
**Please note that the Digestive Care Multi contains specific minerals and other ingredients shown to provide some health benefits with supporting research, as listed above.
Supply your body with complete superfood nutrition as it repairs and heals during an antiviral cleanse:
- Non-GMO, soy-free, dairy-free, vegan
- Helps balance energy and may benefit leaky gut* — formulated with ingredients shown to maintain a healthy gut lining13,14,15
- Offers an excellent source of complete nutrition — easily assimilated protein, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, lignans, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, and beneficial microflora*
- Strengthens immunity to help the body better resist outside viruses*
- Provides healthy food for beneficial microflora (complementing the Digestive Care Multi) with a potent, mineral-rich blend of fermented algae and red marine algae16
- Special "super nutrient" combination helps provide the extra support needed during a cleanse
- Unlike many superfoods on the market today, Vitality SuperGreen tastes great!
**Please note that Vitality SuperGreen contains specific minerals and other ingredients shown to provide some health benefits with supporting research, as listed above.
Add 2 bonus supplements to the Antiviral Protocol for the best results!
Ramp up detoxification and support energy, digestion, and immunity as the body fights off a virus:
- Non-GMO, dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan
- Helps eliminate cravings for carbs and sugars while maintaining energy, digestion, and immunity
- An easily digestible source of vegetarian/vegan protein packed with probiotics to help colonize the gut and assist in nutrient absorption and assimilation
- Helps balance and cleanse your system as a convenient probiotic drink, offering a healthy alternative to caffeinated drinks
- Considered a "secret weapon" for fending off symptoms of the common cold*17
**Please note that InnergyBiotic contains specific probiotic strains and other ingredients shown to provide some health benefits with supporting research, as listed above.
Bonus! Fermented Protein Shake
Supply your body with complete protein to maintain energy as it repairs and heals during an antiviral cleanse:
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan
- 15 grams of protein per serving
- 100% fermented and bioavailable to enhance the levels of vitamins and antioxidants
- Delicious flavor, without filler ingredients
- A complete, vegan protein containing a specific set of amino acids needed to ensure your body can carry out everyday tasks
- Designed to specifically feed healthy gut bacteria and strengthen the intestinal wall, while controlling cravings, blood sugar, and inflammation18
- Contains sea vegetables with large amounts of fiber to alkalize and feed good bacteria in the gut
- Contains medicinal mushrooms to stimulate the immune system*19
**Please note that the Fermented Protein Shake contains specific proteins and other ingredients shown to provide some health benefits with supporting research, as listed above.
When to use the Antiviral Protocol — and how
This product regimen doesn't have to be at all confusing. We've designed The Body Ecology Antiviral Protocol (our food and supplement program) to help support your body's natural healing process as it recovers from a viral infection, no matter how big or how small.
If your health is struggling, you may benefit from using our Antiviral Protocol, which includes our antiviral product package and short-term cleansing diet:
- To remedy any systemic infections.
- To alleviate general health concerns.
- To address the first signs of a viral infection coming on, like a cold.
- To relieve low-grade chronic viral infections, i.e., chickenpox, shingles, mononucleosis, and cold sores.
- To help reestablish the inner ecosystem and aid in healthy digestion.
- To support the body during an elimination diet as you identify food triggers.
- To assist natural detoxification pathways and help cleanse toxins.
- To help manage and support healing in cases of more serious illness.
There are two foods you should never eat if you have a virus. Find out more here.
In our exclusive Antiviral Protocol, created just for people like you who can't seem to overcome the effects of a virus, you'll find these nourishing products:
- Ancient Earth Minerals Liquid - A potent mineral blend in liquid form, designed to help build immunity and detoxify. Take 3 droppers in the morning and 3 droppers in the evening, without regard to meals. Add to your water or tea to sip on throughout the day.
- Digestive Care Multi - A complete digestive support packet to help cleanse, alkalize, and further boost immunity, containing the Probiotic Power Blend, Digestive Enzyme Power Blend, Mineral Power Blend, and Liver Power Cleanse. Take daily with meals to help improve digestion and eliminate toxins.
- Vitality SuperGreen - A tasty, refreshing, and highly nutritious fermented green drink, intended to strengthen immunity and uphold energy levels throughout the day. Take at approximately 7:00 AM and 2:00 PM; can be mixed with pea protein and Stevia. Mix in a shaker cup and take it to sip on the way to work. Vitality SuperGreen can also be enjoyed in the afternoon for a pick-me-up if energy begins to fade.
- BONUS: InnergyBiotic Probiotic Liquid - A tart, crisp, and satisfying living probiotic liquid, used to help aid in daily detoxification, support energy levels and the healthy digestive process, strengthen immunity, and minimize cravings for carbohydrates and sugar. Improving gut health with probiotics may impact the health of the entire body. Take 2-3 ounces with meals (for digestion). Take several ounces anytime throughout the day for a revitalizing pick-me-up and energy boost.
- BONUS: Fermented Protein Shake - A quick, optional energy-supporting powdered shake that we consider critical during an antiviral cleanse, made from fermented pea protein. Pea protein is generally well-tolerated, and this unique protein is easily digestible and balanced, making it BE-friendly during the cleanse. Pea protein is increasing in popularity as a bonus "catchall" supplement, with potential benefits to aid in weight loss, support heart health, decrease the risk of kidney disease, improve muscle thickness, and balance blood sugar. Place 1 scoop in a shaker cup with water and drink as a meal replacement or as desired throughout the day for a delicious and satisfying drink.
Mary Lou says of our Fermented Protein Shake, "I have tried many different types of protein shakes and this is by far the best and the best tasting. It's not too sweet and it doesn't have the artificial sweetener taste at all. Very happy with this product!"
Yes, there's a secret to boosting your immunity. And it's a lot easier than you think. Read more here.
The best way to see results from using the Antiviral Protocol
Change isn't something that comes natural to most of us, but this is one time when the Body Ecology Principle of Step-by-Step can apply. Start by making simple changes to your health one day at a time. While admittedly more restrictive than Stage 1 of The Body Ecology Diet, we recommend using our Antiviral Diet to support the initial healing process for a minimum of 4 to 10 days, depending on the severity of your condition. For example, you may see more benefits from using the diet for longer in a case of MS or cancer, compared to a minor herpes outbreak.
We've seen significant health transformations for most people, regardless of diagnosis, who have used our Antiviral Diet and Antiviral Protocol. We've observed, in most cases, that viruses can be an underlying problem that triggers a long list of health concerns.
If you want to see any benefits from using our Antiviral Protocol, all it takes is a daily commitment to your health. That's it — putting one foot in front of the other, sticking to the diet for no less than four days, and using our product regimen until you are confident in your recovery.
For Donna Gates, fermented foods pioneer and creator of The Body Ecology Diet, raising awareness for viral infection is a cause near and dear to her heart. "For many years, I've watched many people suffering from viral infections. Sometimes, they're simple viral infections, like a flu. But most people are suffering from viral infections that remain in the body, and they pop up whenever their immune system is low, and they can be very, very miserable." She explains, "So, this Antiviral Protocol that I'm going to share with you is very effective. You'll see exactly what I'm talking about when you try it. And, if you find that at different times in your life, you need to go back to it, it's something that you'll always have as a tool in your tool chest."
The bad news: Antibiotics put you at risk for viral infection. The good news: There's something you can do about it. Read more here.
Keep our Antiviral Protocol in your toolkit
This is an important point we can't emphasize enough. Your body, your lifestyle, and your environment are constantly changing. You might find yourself coughing and sneezing as the weather starts to shift or after taking a long flight where you sit next to someone with the flu. We can be exposed to viruses at any time — especially when our immune system is low. That's why our Antiviral Protocol focuses heavily on building immunity, along with daily nutritional support and cleansing.
Getting your immunity back on track is key before a virus runs rampant through your body, causing serious health damage that can't be undone. Our all-in-one Antiviral Protocol makes supporting the body during a viral infection easy and can stop plenty of health problems before they start. This is a kit you're going to want to have available to you during seasonal changes, major life changes, times of stress, and after the diagnosis of an illness.
If you're sick of getting or being sick, our Antiviral Protocol can help. Remember, the immune system is fully capable of identifying and wiping out foreign invaders — as long as we keep it healthy and strong.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Mark P Zwart, Lia Hemerik, Jenny S Cory, J. Arjan G.M de Visser, Felix J.J.A Bianchi, Monique M Van Oers, Just M Vlak, Rolf F Hoekstra, and Wopke Van der Werf. An experimental test of the independent action hypothesis in virus%u2013insect pathosystems. Proc. R. Soc. B, 2009; DOI: 10.1098/rspb.2009.0064.
- Perrine Cufi, Nadine Dragin, Julia Miriam Weiss, Pilar Martinez-Martinez, Marc H. De Baets, Régine Roussin, Elie Fadel, Sonia Berrih-Aknin, Rozen Le Panse. Implication of dsRNA signaling in the etiology of autoimmune myasthenia gravis. Annals of Neurology, 2012; DOI: 10.1002/ana.23791.
- Niklas Nyström, Tove Berg, Elin Lundin, Oskar Skog, Inga Hansson, Gun Frisk, Ivana Juko-Pecirep, Mats Nilsson, Ulf Gyllensten, Yigael Finkel, Jonas Fuxe, Alkwin Wanders. Human Enterovirus Species B in Ileocecal Crohn's Disease. Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology, 2013; 4 (6): e38 DOI: 10.1038/ctg.2013.7.
- Itzhaki R, Lathe R, Balin B, Ball M, Bearer E, Braak H, et al. Microbes and Alzheimer's Disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 2016.
- Cheng J, Ke Q, Jin Z, et al. Cytomegalovirus Infection Causes an Increase of Arterial Blood Pressure. Früh K, ed. PLoS Pathogens. 2009;5(5):e1000427. doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.1000427.
- Cairns TM, Whitbeck JC, Lou H, et al. Capturing the Herpes Simplex Virus Core Fusion Complex (gB-gH/gL) in an Acidic Environment. Journal of Virology. 2011;85(13):6175-6184. doi:10.1128/JVI.00119-11.
- The use of the HET-CAM test for the determination of the irritating effect of Humic Acids. Wiegleb, K.; et al. Dtsch Tierarzl Wochenschr, October 1993; Vol. 100; Issue 10; pages 412-416.
- The effects of phenolic polyments on retroviruses. Sydow, G.; et al. Pharmazie, December 1986. Vol. 41, Issue 12, Pages 865-868.
- Hurwitz BE, Klaus JR, Llabre MM, Gonzalez A, Lawrence PJ, Maher KJ, Greeson JM, Baum MK, Shor-Posner G, Skyler JS, Schneiderman N. Suppression of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 viral load with selenium supplementation: a randomized controlled trial. Arch Intern Med. 2007 Jan 22;167(2):148-54.
- Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Military Nutrition Research. Military Strategies for Sustainment of Nutrition and Immune Function in the Field. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 1999. 16, Trace Minerals, Immune Function, and Viral Evolution.
- Beck MA, Nelson HK, Shi Q, Van Dael P, Schiffrin EJ, Blum S, Barclay D, Levander OA. Selenium deficiency increases the pathology of an influenza virus infection. FASEB J. 2001 Jun;15(8):1481-3.
- Jason M. Norman, Scott A. Handley, Megan T. Baldridge, Lindsay Droit, Catherine Y. Liu, Brian C. Keller, Amal Kambal, Cynthia L. Monaco, Guoyan Zhao, Phillip Fleshner, Thaddeus S. Stappenbeck, Dermot P.B. McGovern, Ali Keshavarzian, Ece A. Mutlu, Jenny Sauk, Dirk Gevers, Ramnik J. Xavier, David Wang, Miles Parkes, Herbert W. Virgin. Disease-Specific Alterations in the Enteric Virome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Cell, 2015; DOI: 10.1016/j.cell.2015.01.002.
- 1993 May 29;341(8857):1363-5.
- JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1994 Jul-Aug;18(4):303-7.
- J Nutr. 2007 Nov;137(11 Suppl):2568S-2571S.
- Dierick N, Ovyn A, Smet S. In vitro assessment of the effect of intact marine brown macro-algae Ascophyllum nodosum of the gut flora piglets. Livest Sci. 2010;133:154–156.
- Tracey J. Smith, Diane Rigassio-Radler, Robert Denmark, Timothy Haley, Riva Touger-Decker. Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG® and Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis BB-12® on health-related quality of life in college students affected by upper respiratory infections. British Journal of Nutrition, 2012; 1 DOI: 10.1017/S0007114512004138.
- Neacsu, M., Fyfe, C., Horgan, G., & Johnstone, A. M. (2014). Appetite control and biomarkers of satiety with vegetarian (soy) and meat-based high-protein diets for weight loss in obese men: a randomized crossover trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 100(2), 548-558.
- Wang, X. C., Xi, R. J., Li, Y., Wang, D. M., & Yao, Y. J. (2012). The species identity of the widely cultivated Ganoderma,‘G. lucidum'(Ling-zhi). PLoS ONE, 7(7), e40857.